Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Team Prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't follow the game online (not on TV over here) as I was out doing some last-minute Christmas shopping. But just saw the score so let me guess -- plenty of chances, but shafted by VAR again?

Couldn't follow the game online (not on TV over here) as I was out doing some last-minute Christmas shopping. But just saw the score so let me guess -- plenty of chances, but shafted by VAR again?
We were poor for first 20 and gave 2 fairly soft goals away. After that we had 90% of the chances - but couldn't finish. Could have had 2 penno's - one blatant - and had a perfectly good DCL goal ruled out after VAR deemed a fould on Royal - despite ref and lino seeing nothing wrong from 5 yards each. So yes - properly shafted by VAR yet again.

It needs taking out the game I don’t know why they ask the ref to look at decisions cause once he does it gets over turned. Game run fine with just the officials and yes some went against you but some also went for, VAR was meant to stop that and get the right decision but it doesn’t. Thing is footballs become almost a non contact sport now so any touch on a player and VAR is going to give it.
The forest red card proves that var is a farce an its ruining the game single handedly

Just seen the result and disappointed but unsurprised. Away Spurs and RS matches are always a loss. And the PL's determination to relegate us makes hard things even harder.

Just seen the result and disappointed but unsurprised. Away Spurs and RS matches are always a loss. And the PL's determination to relegate us makes hard things even harder.
Mate watch it. Very unlucky. Shot ourselves in the foot but had enough opportunities to have won.
You have to look at our disallowed goal and the last second(s) 1cm goal line check. Also the possible penno decision.

Very unlucky and possibly robbed.

Saying that......we are looking quite useful but have no-one that is clinical enough

Status
Not open for further replies.