2023/24 Jack Harrison

It’s a must signing for me. Like a really really crucial one.

As said above, results started to come when he was introduced. He’s a nightmare to play against because he just doesn’t stop running (both ways).

Take him out the team and I don’t think we are as strong. Cough up the dollar for him!!

It’s a must signing for me. Like a really really crucial one.

As said above, results started to come when he was introduced. He’s a nightmare to play against because he just doesn’t stop running (both ways).

Take him out the team and I don’t think we are as strong. Cough up the dollar for him!!

Agreed. Loses the ball a bit too much for my liking but contributes to winning it back more than enough to make up for it. Helps out well defensively. Could still improve and all, sure, but if he's happy here and keeps putting a shift in then let's keep him.

What does it for me is that he has a sense of responsibility to his play. Rarely gives up and goes for a stroll like Iwobi, Gray or Mirallas would happily do when "done". The downside is he gets knackered at the end, but i imagine he will improve still, and his fitness too.

I like his commitment and loyalty, too. Goes to show he got a new contract with Leeds just this april, even when relegation was very very likely. Does a fair bit remind me of Steven Naismith, really.

He’s wearing some bandit trabbs to Kenwrights memorial service, steel heels, just missing a pair of spurs.
IMG_0105.jpeg