Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.

It will hand us possibly another two midweek games plus a massively draining final. That's about the equivalent of us having 4 more games of energy sapping games on top of the 38 league games and the (hopefully short lived) FA Cup competition.

The SFs will throw an elite club in our way and we'll lose over two legs, no question.
If we advance there’s a 5/6 chance we get drawn with either a lower league side or a PL side we’ve already beaten this season. Doesn’t exactly seem like the right time for a club with a three decade trophy drought to be running up the white flag.

"We could go into administration" "We could still get relegated" You really have been the ray of sunshine around these parts in recent months
That wasnt a negative comment.

I was just saying, plenty of work still to do and anybody who thinks different is being a bit silly.

Other than having concerns regarding off field stuff, ive been pretty positive regarding on field matters for a number of weeks now.

Unless, you think the 16 points we have now would keep us up? In that case, I apologise for being negative.

We are 1.5 points a game at the moment. Even if we drop to 1 point a game then we’d comfortably stay up. Luton look capable of pushing Forest maybe. But that’s about it.

That’s why I want us to withdraw our appeal.

It would suit us better in the long run to have two of the Sly 6 taken out of the reckoning altogether.

Honestly think they're going to treble whammy us: 1. Hindered our transfer strategy and ability for two years already. 2. Gave us a ridiculous 10 point deduction that only may be reduced. 3. Can hit us with a full transfer ban which would be so much worse than a 10 point deduction this season now.

Really hoping not. 5 point deduction seems fair enough.

behave

Status
Not open for further replies.