Match Thread Everton v Fulham - Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully watching this in the turnmill, nyc. Going to be a tough game.

Think doucoure needs a rest.

Was there for Sheffield Utd game. Bit too early for me to start on the ale that game but I enjoyed the place, staff were boss and me and my lad said we should never moan about Everton when there's long suffering American fans getting up early to watch our crap (at the time) lol

Enjoy mate 👍

Massive that Jiminez is out for this - they don't really have a proven out and out striker now.

But they've been a bit of a bogey team for us recently and we'll definitely have to get right into them and keep on doing what we've been doing with no let up.

Win this, Port Vale semi final please.

….with Mykolenko out (it’s not flu as somebody posted) it’s unlikely he’ll play Mackenzie Hunt so I can see us going with 3 CBs until he’s fit. Branthwaite will come in, Godfrey will drop to the bench.

i expect Harrison to play in the Doucoure role. This could be a tight game, it might even go to penalties.

….with Mykolenko out (it’s not flu as somebody posted) it’s unlikely he’ll play Mackenzie Hunt so I can see us going with 3 CBs until he’s fit. Branthwaite will come in, Godfrey will drop to the bench.

i expect Harrison to play in the Doucoure role. This could be a tight game, it might even go to penalties.
Yes I can see a 0-0. As always if we concede the first goal we lose so we need to keep it tight. We did create enough in the league game but Leno was on form, he's a very up and down keeper. I think both teams will be tired and I'm not expecting a good game.

Would be very surprised we win despite the good form. Injuries piling up and we have had tough games on the legs. I don't particularly like the 5 at the back stuff either (even though I know it's needs must).
Thankfully it's at least two fresh pair of legs for the game available with Branthwaite and Gueye. Seamus possibly too, but seemingly probably not. I'd be hoping we don't need to play McNeil and Harrison for the full 90 minutes as they're putting in an awful lot of miles recently and will definitely be starting against Spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.