Relegation 23/24 Thread

Lock the thread, it isn't going to happen
It won't happen if we get our points back, for sure.

But we need to adopt the position that we get a lot of injuries and suspensions and we don't lose anyone through an emergency sale in January to keep the wolf from the door...such as Branthwaite.

This is Everton. Never assume anything.

We are literally already in the latter stages: we have to throw EVERYTHING at this cup
Nope.

It will hand us possibly another two midweek games plus a massively draining final. That's about the equivalent of us having 4 more games of energy sapping games on top of the 38 league games and the (hopefully short lived) FA Cup competition.

The SFs will throw an elite club in our way and we'll lose over two legs, no question.

Looking at the next three fixtures of Luton, Forest, Burnley and Sheff Utd: Luton and Forest have a chance of picking up a few points; Burnley and Sheff Utd will be lucky to get 3 points.

By the time we play in the new year it could be a bit tighter than right now.

This feels under control, but only a fool would bank on it.

Bloody hell I see DaveBot 3000 has been recalibrated.

It won't happen if we get our points back, for sure.

But we need to adopt the position that we get a lot of injuries and suspensions and we don't lose anyone through an emergency sale in January to keep the wolf from the door...such as Branthwaite.

This is Everton. Never assume anything.
They need to start work on a Branthwaite body double immediately - plastic surgery, voice coach, the lot.

Looking at the next three fixtures of Luton, Forest, Burnley and Sheff Utd: Luton and Forest have a chance of picking up a few points; Burnley and Sheff Utd will be lucky to get 3 points.

By the time we play in the new year it could be a bit tighter than right now.

This feels under control, but only a fool would bank on it.
I understand but if you look at their last 10 fixtures there were probably similar games, and they got next to nothing. Part of me thought Sheff Utd would get something at Chelsea today, but they failed again.