Match Thread Burnley v Everton - Team Prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
….i suppose Godfrey can fill in at RB or CB, maybe Dixon will be promoted. He’s been impressing U21 watchers, rapid pace at RB.
Listening to Dyche it sounded like he's considering 3 CBs for Burnley.

Probably a back 5 of:

--------------Keane--Tarkowski--Godfrey
Patterson-------------------------------------Mykolenko

I think we’ll probably get battered for this one.

After the performances, goals, and wins, it’s only natural that we’ll lose this.

But I won’t freak out if we do, as honestly, I’ve seen enough to show we will win more games. When the point deduction hit I genuinely thought that’s it.

But incredibly we’ve nearly cancelled it out already. It’s insane. So proud of the blues for this.

If, just saying if we can beat Burnley we’ll be in a very decent position indeed considering the corruption.

Still a long way to go, but there’s a huge reason to keep on believing. COYB!

After the performances, goals, and wins, it’s only natural that we’ll lose this.

But I won’t freak out if we do, as honestly, I’ve seen enough to show we will win more games. When the point deduction hit I genuinely thought that’s it.

But incredibly we’ve nearly cancelled it out already. It’s insane. So proud of the blues for this.

If, just saying if we can beat Burnley we’ll be in a very decent position indeed considering the corruption.

Confusing.
Keep on believing.....but, I think we’ll probably get battered?

It’s Burnley ffs not Barcelona

If you think we'll get battered after our current form then there's no hope.

Scrappy, rubbish game? Very possibly. We could even lose. Absolutely not getting battered.

Will save this for when Mick Keane pops in his 2nd own goal.

If you think we'll get battered after our current form then there's no hope.

Scrappy, rubbish game? Very possibly. We could even lose. Absolutely not getting battered.

Will save this for when Mick Keane pops in his 2nd own goal.
If Keane and Tarkowski start together then one of them is nailed to score from a set piece

Status
Not open for further replies.