2023/24 Sean Dyche

Me too mate. The form since September has been nothing short of tremendous and the only thing missing for me was sorting our home form out. 2 home games against decent opposition, winning both, scoring 5 goals and conceding none pretty much sorted that out.

My mind has been blown by him tbh, been a long time since i seen such an amazing turn around. That is what happens when Managers are given the time and support they need i guess.

Fecker has made a believer out of me. What next ffs. lol ;)
Absolutely...I am as shocked as you.

….unless Harrison asked to come off, i’m guessing the Dobbin substitution had a bit of ‘gut feeling’ about it.

Under the cosh, he maybe wanted blistering pace to relieve the pressure. It was a brave shout given the match situation and what Harrison gives behind the ball but it paid off spectacularly.

He’ll have walking wounded this week, a patched up defence next week.
He was good first half but he was awful in the second, he was either injured or exhausted.

One of them is me sir!

I will vault myself if this continues

View it as a lesson learned.

Perhaps in future you could express any doubts in a more positive manner?

I've banged the drum for Emery as manager several times -though granted, he was never actually seriously linked.- and I've had doubts about several of our managerial appointments, but I've got behind them all, and adopted a stance of 'I'll give them the benefit of the doubt,' ;)

View it as a lesson learned.

Perhaps in future you could express any doubts in a more positive manner?

I've banged the drum for Emery as manager several times -though granted, he was never actually seriously linked.- and I've had doubts about several of our managerial appointments, but I've got behind them all, and adopted a stance of 'I'll give them the benefit of the doubt,' ;)
Wouldnt say its a lesson learned i believed i was right about him from what i was seeing early on in the season, what i didnt expect was a sustained run of form that's where my doubts about him a manager came from.

I still think he has a long way to go but he is going the right way and if we can keep the level of performance up then i see lots more wins this season.

I will say i like the effort and fight and togetherness we are witnessing, its been a long time since weve seen that here.