That third goal... McNeil

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What a goal, what a f***in goal, what a goal, what a f***in goal" 1min 30 in. He was like a little kid, then covers his mouth so as not to get told off. Made me laugh anyway.

I absolutely love how much McNeil, and a lot of our current squad, love goals.
I don’t know if it’s because we were so starved of them recently but they bloody love it, just as much as us :)

I don’t know if it’s because we were so starved of them recently but they bloody love it, just as much as us :)
They’re just a likeable bunch in general now aren’t they. Now we’ve ditched a lot of the mercenaries who’ve plagued us under Moshiri you can go through the team and pretty much every player cares and how much it means to them when the team does well.

They’re just a likeable bunch in general now aren’t they. Now we’ve ditched a lot of the mercenaries who’ve plagued us under Moshiri you can go through the team and pretty much every player cares and how much it means to them when the team does well.
Said the same mate. It’s rare in the modern game to see a squad of players who actually care for the club and are united together to give the fans something to get behind.

There are so many things to be disillusioned by in modern football, but this Everton squad is not one of them.

Said the same mate. It’s rare in the modern game to see a squad of players who actually care for the club and are united together to give the fans something to get behind.

There are so many things to be disillusioned by in modern football, but this Everton squad is not one of them.
100%. Just need to look at the weekly crap that comes out of the “Man United Dressing Room” to see what happens when you’re lumbered with a bunch of mercenaries.

Dyche and Thelwell have both been criticised for targeting familiar faces but there’s something to be said for bringing in people you know are good people.

They seem to have each others backs and get on well with each other, even the subs etc

Was the same under Moyes, hopefully were heading back to some of those days

Status
Not open for further replies.