2023/24 Sean Dyche

All they do is hoof it

olé​

olé​

olé​

IMG_0959.jpeg

It’s time. For. A reckoning
I will hold my hand up and said I wanted him sacked in May.

But once the season started I was willing to give him time.

Not gonna lie, that Luton result rocked me a little, but hes shoved every word down my throat and honestly, our recent form is tip top.

BUT

I did say this squad was good enough for 11th.

:rolleyes:

I will hold my hand up and said I wanted him sacked in May.

But once the season started I was willing to give him time.

Not gonna lie, that Luton result rocked me a little, but hes shoved every word down my throat and honestly, our recent form is tip top.

BUT

I did say this squad was good enough for 11th.

:rolleyes:
There aren't many managers who'd have this squad 11th IMO

We are all friends here, but you must be fearing the vaults

I've got no problems with going direct. My previous criticisms were how he sets up the fullbacks to be as narrow as possible, but I think we'll manage after seeing tonight.
That's a defensive strategy. I think it's a bit of sacrificing possession to concede fewer goals. Its not always easy to watch I grant you that - but look at the points return since he's took over. I'd rather win matches at the end of the day, at least while we lack so much ability

No you are not a whopper at all . It’s not unreasonable to question people and their decisions.

Too many people want to be seen to have an unwavering view on something and reject evidence to the contrary.

His inflexibility/stubborness will no doubt cost us more points as the season goes on.

However he is, by any metric, doing a very good job under very challenging conditions and rightly deserves credit.

Both of the above can be concurrently true.

Too many people want to be seen to have an unwavering view on something and reject evidence to the contrary.

His inflexibility/stubborness will no doubt cost us more points as the season goes on.

However he is, by any metric, doing a very good job under very challenging conditions and rightly deserves credit.

Both of the above can be concurrently true.

That third goal was great. I think we have been dreadful in possession under him in a lot of matches but that was a quality goal tonight.

That third goal was great. I think we have been dreadful in possession under him in a lot of matches but that was a quality goal tonight.

Agreed. Admittedly the opposition had pretty much given up, but it was so refreshing to see us passing the ball about like that.

It also goes to show that when the players have confidence, they CAN knock it about. Food for thought going forward.