2023/24 Sean Dyche

You'd have Doucoure who can't pass or tackle, Danjuma who's a forward, Keane who's the worst player I've ever seen put on the Everton jersey, Gomes who's not fit or Hibbert who retired 10 years ago in midfield. I don't think I'm wrong with my appraisal. Young is the best of the bad options we have. He's awful, but he's better than the others.
Obviously some of them were a joke...

I thought he spoke well, kept mentioning getting the deduction but yeah did well.. stupid question of the year to one guy

With 4 out of 5 games at home how important is it to improve the home form
Look, he's proven that he can speak well, but this premier league is about more than that. Speaking well is only a part of it. That's not to say I don't want him to speak well, but I want him to be able to speak well consistently and I have to be able to rely on him to do so, and I think he knows that. The more he speaks well on a regular basis the more of a chance he will get to speak freely, and with that comes its own rewards.

He is doing well, but the lack of finishing at home is becoming a cause for concern despite his weekly reassurances that we are on the right track. Not so sure it is only about quality but there is something wrong with the mindset when approaching those home games, especially those against top half of the table teams. Like we tried our best, that's enough mentality.