Bill Kenwright

Well, yeah, exactly.

There’s some folk trying to participate in this conversation despite clearly lacking in comprehension skills.
What do you mean? What is it your saying?
There’s no onus on me to do anything. People can read this thread.
Why? What point are you making?
Moshy/Uzzy bad, Bill good?
All bad?
Fans bad?
everyone bad, nobody good or neither?

I can't comprehend!

Course I am mate. Course I am. I gave a page number starting point. I’m not filling up a page with a load of quotes, I read a load of if it today. You’re all free to do the same.
and what did you learn from all that reading? What is it you are saying? Seriously
Why do you suggest reading 20 odd pages

Nothing controversial. Just that Bill gets a disproportionate amount of grief compared to Farhad. I’ve been pretty clear about that.
oh ok

Probably the decades of mismanagement and making millions off the club as well as lowering fan expectations and the ambition of the club

Moshiri at least tried reaching higher and got burned

Plus BK professed himself to be a massive fan yet oversaw our decline without letting go of the reins

They really aren't comparable

Course I am mate. Course I am. I gave a page number starting point. I’m not filling up a page with a load of quotes, I read a load of if it today. You’re all free to do the same.
It would've been so easy for you to just quote the posts that you claim to have seen. Far easier then going back and forth with me and others. Yet you refuse to quote them because they almost certainly don't exist.

Well, yeah, exactly.

There’s some folk trying to participate in this conversation despite clearly lacking in comprehension skills.
That doesn't excuse Kenwright from the shambolic way he's run Everton since he took over from Johnson. His only saving grace before Moshiri was having Moyes keeping us punching above our weight, and never forget Jenny, he wanted Megson, and had to be persuaded by others including Walter Smith to not go through with such an idiotic appointment.

Nothing controversial. Just that Bill gets a disproportionate amount of grief compared to Farhad. I’ve been pretty clear about that.
Are you surprised that Kenwright is getting grief in the Kenwright thread? If you go to the Moshiri thread you’ll probably find Moshiri getting more grief because… it’s his thread.
Both terrible at their jobs for Everton.

How much influence do you think Bill had in the Benitez appointment, mate?
Lots
Possibly didn't want it but would've been taking credit for it had it worked out

I won't miss his smoke and mirrors and the aura he created that absolved himself of everything negative but was front and centre for anything positive.

I'd rather not go into tit for tat scenarios because we're talking decades here and it really isn't Mosh v Kenwright fight night or anything, but I will point out that Moshiri never accused fans of threatening board members and putting our female CEO in a headlock. That's definitely plus one for Farhad if we were to tally up a few things don't you think?

We all know Moshiri's faults, but decades of lies and profiteering while claiming to be the biggest fan on the block really does wind people up enough to warrant a few more pages on their respective threads

I'm sure that Kenwright wasn't on board with us bringing in Benitez. He wasn't stupid. He'd have known how unpopular an appointment that he was going to be. He still went along with it though didn't he? And stood on in silence knowing the damage it would do long-term. All knowing that he could've stood down in protest and would've probably stopped the deal on the spot by doing so.

Still though, if you want to talk about managers that Kenwright was all for then I'd be willing to bet good money that he all in on Lampard and backed him right till the bitter and end even then some after the fact.

Inappropriate Language
It would've been so easy for you to just quote the posts that you claim to have seen. Far easier then going back and forth with me and others. Yet you refuse to quote them because they almost certainly don't exist.

OK. This is just a quick scroll through the first few pages. Not very pretty, like I said.

After 24 hours he was back to being Bill Jong-Un, most evil man in the world, destroyer of all things Everton and an absolute [Poor language removed].

Weve had good times

I'll be singin that at his funarel

Stay classy blues.

Couldn't stand the man.

One thing I would say though is he should have spent the final years of his life in peace with his family, retired and enjoying life, not trying to deal with the club in bad health.

Best wishes to his family and all that.

If he had walked away when he sold to Moshiri I think he would get a much better legacy. But he couldn't step away from the limelight and that is what most will remember him for.
Its sad when someone dies for those close . But for the club it's not sad .

With the angels now?

Oh well. Thoughts with the family.

Avoiding this thread because I won't be able to help myself.

I detest him.

Same here, pledging the fifth.

Quite tame this.

He aint seen nothing yet.

Im firmly in the no comment bracket.

This is exactly how it's meant to go...Stage managed by his good self for maximum publicity.

Ever the showman...even in death

Bill did his best for this club and yes he had his problems but his heart was in the right place. The crap he got off some fans was absolutely shameful.

if it wasnt for Bill this club would have sunk down the leagues into oblivion.

The problem is we have these football manager, Skysports fans who think we are entitled to be something we are not or have not been since the 80s.

Bill was boss in Corrie and he was boss at Everton.

As for the Iranian DelBoy the less said about that fraud the better.