6 + 2 Point Deductions

it's been widely reported that there are mechanisms built into the 777 deal that mean that if Everton were deducted points, they'd get a discount. Nonsense stories like this are just infuriating.

Yer I seen the Guardian saying that this morning but I don’t know if these mechanisms anticipated the commission opening the floodgates for further litigation by the relegated sides. It won’t Be £300m but it could very easily be in the tens of millions

Yer I seen the Guardian saying that this morning but I don’t know if these mechanisms anticipated the commission opening the floodgates for further litigation by the relegated sides. It won’t Be £300m but it could very easily be in the tens of millions

They could try and sue but my understanding is that they stand very little chance.

it's been widely reported that there are mechanisms built into the 777 deal that mean that if Everton were deducted points, they'd get a discount. Nonsense stories like this are just infuriating.
Doesn't mean that they want to suddenly go paying loads of compo money to other clubs on top of the money that needs paying out as is here for things like the stadium/loans/running costs. I can well see them backing off (I don't think they will btw)

Sorry, but I am unwilling to allow you to bully me away from expressing my opinion. If you have concerns that I am a Liverpool fan then report me to the mods.
IMG_9733.jpeg