6 + 2 Point Deductions

Loiks like. They can claim £4/5m due to position in the table im reading it as. Same as other clubs.

Possibly the 2 clubs that finished in the final relegation place has a claim to sue for a lot more due to relegation.

Thats the way im reading it.

But they have opened pandoras box. If this is allowed then clubs will be going after clubs left right and centre everytime they break any rule.
But the point with Forest was that it has had no impact on them. We couldnt have cost them a place as they finished above us any way

One thing's for sure - and I alluded to this earlier - this club will be changed forever with that judgement.

It'll transform the culture of the fanbase for all time.

We've been largely a fanbase that's sought to go along with matters and left what we saw as grandstanding to others. I think that ends now. This will revolutionise our fans forever. Its a defining moment in our relations with the game's authorities and the political class (who's finger-prints are all over this decision).

Is anyone like me at the moment: when I've been out and I see a few people standing round and I hear laughter from them I want to pick up a half brick and throw it at them assuming them to be Kopites?

Or is it just me?

I’ve hardly seen any reds laughing at us. If anything they’re preoccupied with what happens to City more so. Most opposition fans seem to think we’ll stay up anyway.