2023/24 Sean Dyche

I think hes done okay, mostly. With strikers avalable, we started scoring goals and winning games. Shocking, isnt it?
Spread of goals is pleasing, not just who is up top. Although we have more than Dom now as Beto showed Wednesday, that brief appearance alone was more than what Maupay gave us.

Testing my patience. Gana should have started on Wednesday to prevent over taxing of key players like Onana and the only side Young should be on is a rocket out of here.

If he crocks DCL playing him 3 times in 6 games he's getting it later with both barrels.

….I don’t get this ‘he needs a run of games’. Footballers have opportunities to stake a claim for a place and if they fail to take them, then they don’t get selected. Patterson has had plenty.

Like most posters, I want Patterson to be the future but I’m nervous when he plays and Dyche must think the same. Coleman will be back soon, Patterson will be no3 in the queue and that is down to him. If that situation remains, I can actually see a RB on the shopping list next summer.

If you consider Young as a superior player to Patterson then...

Coleman 35 off a bad injury.

Patterson needs to play.

….yep, I can understand why Young is selected but it’s not something I’d die in a ditch about as neither are particularly effective.

You know as well as anyone that certain players need a run of games and not to be in/out all the time.

Patterson will be losing confidence no doubt (i would be) and should be starting.

Not his pet.