2023/24 Nathan Patterson

Be interesting to see if he comes back in for Saturday now. Young was good today but Patterson put in one of his best displays against Brighton last season.

He was. Out of interest, did you think any of our black players played well tonight? I've just noticed a bit of a running theme to your opinions. Hope I'm wrong.
Reported you for that.

That is a despicable accusation with zero evidence to back it up.

I think Young has been appalling for us as a full back. But that has zero to do with his race. And I thought he was poor first half but a bit better in the 2nd half, especially when moved into RW.

In response to your question, yes, Onana, Beto, DCL all played well. Onana was second to Myko for man of the match in my view.

Reported you for that.

I think Young has been appalling for us as a full back. But that has zero to do with his race. And I thought he was poor first half but a bit better in the 2nd half, especially when moved into RW.

In response to your question, yes, Onana, Beto, DCL all played well. Onana was second to Myko for man of the match in my view.

Oh I thought it was fair game on this thread - anyone is critical of Patterson and they're a bunch of bigots.

Reported you for that.

You don't need to defend yourself against absolute tripe like that mate.

If Young is preferred then come January when Coleman is fit we should look at loaning him out to PSV and hope he comes back better and wiser like Branthwaite has. Needs games but not sure he gets them here at present.