Relegation 23/24 Thread

Then we'll be hoping against hope again that Doucore and McNeil get on the scoresheet...or Coleman with shots from the touchline.

I'm hoping Beto gets his act together. He was sensational in that first outing, admittedly at lower league opposition.
hopefully can get started on wednesday, mcneil i hope is him just getting back into a run of games and i still hope the club can bring in some players in jan just to see the season out maybe another two players another winger and a mid. Just want this season done asap so we can start looking to add to the squad and look towards the new stadium

Next 3 are a hard call points wise. Brighton i just dont know. We could beat them and they could just as easly play us off the park. Palace has a 0-0 written all over it and then the really weird one, united. I dont know if ten hag will even be the manager by the time we face them. I thought they were lucky to even beat sheff united.
Really tough call to know the points tally from the next 9 available.

Next 3 are a hard call points wise. Brighton i just dont know. We could beat them and they could just as easly play us off the park. Palace has a 0-0 written all over it and then the really weird one, united. I dont know if ten hag will even be the manager by the time we face them. I thought they were lucky to even beat sheff united.

I dont know why you bother.
We've got more points away at West Ham than we did at home to Luton.

True. Got more points away at west ham than we did luton fulham and wolves at home.
Its just a bit of fun. Actually thats not correct. The fun stopped with Everton a long time ago.

Sorry mate. Dont think I'm having a pop.
I've long since stopped trying to predict how we will get on.

Our recent form over the last 6 is LWLWLW so it suggests that Brighton maybe a L sadly, over the full 10 it's LLLDLWLWLW. We seem to lose a game and follow it with a points game.

We're very fortunate that Sheffield United and Luton are happy to be in the league for a season, make the money and have the parachute payments and stick with their managers. Add to that Burnley and Bournemouth have managers see as worth sticking with long term even if they go down. We're lucky to have the luxury of this season coz the promoted teams next season probably won't be a soft touch.