Bill Kenwright

Rest in peace Bill.
I don't think anyone has ever doubted his passion for Everton FC , It was this passion which may at times have clouded his judgement and certainly led him to staying as long as he did.

A genuine Evertonian and I think over the coming days and weeks we will hear lots of stories about acts of kindness that he did over the years and stories of the genuine love he had for the club.

It is a pity his chairmanship finished in such an unhappy way but this is a time for remembering a lifelong Evertonian, a chairman of the club and a genuine lover of the club.

His legacy can be discussed at a different time.

My deepest sympathies to his family.

Very sad news. The end of an era when a Premier League club could be owned by a diehard fan from the city.

His failings as a chairman are outweighed by the love he had for the club and the pride he had in representing it.

Like Meis said, there be no BMD without him, and if that's his legacy then that's his job done.

RIP Bill. Now one last booooo for old times sake.

I had no idea he was such a force behind the BMD site. Assumed it was the larger Liverpool Waters prize that prompted Mosh and his mate.

For everything that happened in later years, I was incredibly proud of him that day.
You'd never get this from someone who hasn't lived and breathed the city of Liverpool. I know several Reds, some still with us and some not, who felt seen, loved, and supported that day and (since) by our stance with respect to the Justice campaign.