Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Standard tosh at a scum 6 ground.

Proud of them there today.

Up the Toffees

I appreciste the sentiment but I struggle to be proud after yet another derby defeat. We battled well but that should be the minimum expectation in this fixture. Unfortunately we are a million miles away from making this a competitive fixture once again.

We were always going to get riddled by the officials today.

Not sure whether Young deserved to get booked twice, stupid though it was, but if he did then Konate should too. Poor from Poor son.

Bringing Keane on was always going to end in disaster, soon as I saw that change at half time I feared for the worse. Poor decision from Dyche imho, would have kept four at the back. Also with hindsight would have started Beto and subbed Dom on rather than the other way around, think today required the hammer first and the sword second, but ultimately small margins. Otherwise not too many criticisms, perhaps a sad reflection of where I think we are atm.

Watched the game with my missus (a red) who doesn't really watch footy, but at one point she said about Branthwaite "is he the only player on the pitch for Everton?", another great performance from him. But for me Myks MOM, was excellent and has Salahs number. Surprised/not surprised Salah got MOM, Myks kept him quiet in open play.

Not a 0-2 performance by the Blues today, just done over by poor decisions. With the benefit of hindsight Young should have been substituted by Patterson as soon as he got the first yellow card, a second yellow was only a matter of time. I can't be the only one whose heart dropped seeing Michael Keane coming on after half-time. He isn't the worst player on the planet but big games always bring out his bad side.

I went for Branthwaite for MoM, although Onana, Miko and Tarjowski were contenders. I expected lousy officiating as soon as I saw Pawson was the man in the middle, he really is atrocious at his job.
The guy who posted this morning that Young playing would come back to haunt us was spot on though.

In work and not going to listen or try and watch it.

CBA with the inevitable a) crap team performance b) criminal decisions in favour of the rs

I hope we do it I genuinely do but absolutely sick of turning up against this lot and just rolling over and handing them 3 points without them needing to get out of first gear.

Prove me wrong Everton

Just once, prove me wrong.

Shock shock horror everything went in their favour I see.

Glad I gave it a miss and just popped on here for little snippets.

Same old ****, different day.

Never would have won today regardless of that utter clown ref.

Based on that showing today, they can celebrate being top of the league for now. No chance they will be there season's end.

Unfortunately we are a million miles away from making this a competitive fixture once again.
It wasn't competitive today?

They needed a pen to break through against a 10 man team, and they needed the ref's help to keep from going down to 10 themselves.

Also, your avatar reminds me of my own. Let me know if you've got any openings for a doppelganger.

IMG_5319.jpeg

‘Taste derby defeat’?
How about ‘have it shoved down their throat’ due to the absolute bellwhiffery of the most experienced player on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.