2023/24 Sean Dyche

Of course it is speculation, the same way as if we had kept them (previous managers) instead of sacking them we might not be a PL team now.

The problem is not the sacking of managers is the hiring of them in the first place.

Let me guess you complained about everyone. Complained when they won, complained when they lost and complained about the next one hired.

I appreciate that there are some of our fans who aren’t happy no matter what.

The problem is, some of fans need to cheer up and get some sunlight

Just like you when you bummed Benitez to the hilt when he was here.

If anything I was too scathing of Benitez when you factor in the circumstances he had to work in.

Typed while looking in the mirror.

It was Bournemouth mate.

Cracks.Paper.Over

Why is the result today worthless in many peoples eyes but the Luton game was season defining ?

Play like that today and we'll claim a few scalps this season (imo).

Carlo was out of work.

DS has 4 years left on his contract, a contract in which he earns 40m Euros a Year.

Thats why Edward.
Worth every penny,,,I'd project EFC to him and say you're done and dusted at Ati...come here and make Everton Football Club great again....Dog there is the meat enjoy!!!

Given today’s performance if our manager was called Sean Dychio all the big clubs in Europe would be knocking on our door for his services ;)

If anything I was too scathing of Benitez when you factor in the circumstances he had to work in.

Why is the result today worthless in many peoples eyes but the Luton game was season defining ?

Because, Dyche doesn't learn, he will resort to type.

I don't disagree on us getting a few scalps when we play well, too often we will do neither, that for me, defines Dyche.

He may prove many of us wrong, I sincerely doubt it tho.

Enjoying the win, but the realist I me says he's on borrower time, and I really don't rate him at all.

I don't disagree on us getting a few scalps when we play well, too often we will do neither, that for me, defines Dyche.

Enjoying the win, but the realist I me says he's on borrower time, and I really don't rate him at all.
3 wins in 4?

I don't rate him, but that does point to improvement, despite the ridiculous start. Upward trajectory?

If on the 12th of aug anyone told an Everton fan that after

Fulham H
Wolves H
Arsenal H
Luton H
Bournemouth H

We'd have 3 points from 15 they'd have said thats disgusting. Because it is a disgusting return. We could pay for that later in the season when tougher games come rolling in. Atm we are fortunate there are a few dire teams this season. The fixture list is as easy as we've had for a few years at the start of the season and we've fckd it up so far.

If on the 12th of aug anyone told an Everton fan that after

Fulham H
Wolves H
Arsenal H
Luton H
Bournemouth H

We'd have 3 points from 15 they'd have said thats disgusting. Because it is a disgusting return. We could pay for that later in the season when tougher games come rolling in. Atm we are fortunate there are a few dire teams this season. The fixture list is as easy as we've had for a few years at the start of the season and we've fckd it up so far.

Fair points raised although I think a lot of his criticisms from some quarters are unfair. Garner has only played out wide whilst Harrison has been injured (Danjuma clearly doesn't track back enough for the managers liking to be playing out wide).

McNeil and DCL started the season not available, Coleman has still been out and Danjuma was also not fully fit.

Also fair to point out that we done most of our business late in which the manager hasn't had a full pre season to work out his best system / get the new players up to the standard of fitness that he expects.

Providing we avoid an injury crisis to key players we'll finish this season comfortably midtable.