2023/24 Michael Keane

He is like a brother I have..

Growing up he couldn't do the right thing and still can't, even after getting married and having kids he is prone to ultimately messing things up....

Drives down a one way street and somehow crashes into a garbage lorry.

Takes off for a hike in the mountains and doesn't wear rain gear, 4 hours later the mountain rescue team are called out.

After having trouble getting paid for a huge construction job and badly needing cash to pay his workers he finally gets a huge cheque, pulls down his window on the motorway and it blows off the dashboard, in a panic he swerves off the road and tips his van and destroys thousands worth of equipment in the back.

Gets so drunk the night before his wedding, he faints at the altar and has to sit whilst my mother fan's him down and gives him sips of water every few minutes.

This is Michael Keane, no matter how good you think he's getting on he just does something stupid, might say that's harsh but must he really stick leg out 4 times a season and wrong foot Pickford.

More or less used as a stopper tonight as opposed to a true center back. JB and Tarks did most of the marking and tracking and Keane positioned himself for crosses and cut a lot of stuff out in the air tonight. Got forward and did a bit of dirty work on the right. I thought Dyche used him very effectively and maybe this should be more of his role in a back 3

Growing up he couldn't do the right thing and still can't, even after getting married and having kids he is prone to ultimately messing things up....

Takes off for a hike in the mountains and doesn't wear rain gear, 4 hours later the mountain rescue team are called out.

After having trouble getting paid for a huge construction job and badly needing cash to pay his workers he finally gets a huge cheque, pulls down his window on the motorway and it blows off the dashboard, in a panic he swerves off the road and tips his van and destroys thousands worth of equipment in the back.

Gets so drunk the night before his wedding, he faints at the altar and has to sit whilst my mother fan's him down and gives him sips of water every few minutes.

This is Michael Keane, no matter how good you think he's getting on he just does something stupid, might say that's harsh but must he really stick leg out 4 times a season and wrong foot Pickford.

Tell your brother he's an absolute helmet.

Jagielka did that more than anyone ive ever seen and got worshipped for his spirit and "last ditch blocks".

Some people just have a face that doesnt fit. Thats the long and the short of it. Unfortunately for Keane, he is 1 of them.

Please make this an ongoing series

Jagielka did that more than anyone ive ever seen and got worshipped for his spirit and "last ditch blocks".

Some people just have a face that doesnt fit. Thats the long and the short of it. Unfortunately for Keane, he is 1 of them.
He definitely does have a face alright

More or less used as a stopper tonight as opposed to a true center back. JB and Tarks did most of the marking and tracking and Keane positioned himself for crosses and cut a lot of stuff out in the air tonight. Got forward and did a bit of dirty work on the right. I thought Dyche used him very effectively and maybe this should be more of his role in a back 3
His role should be back on the bench, always panic when he plays, and the thing is the rest of the team do as well

Only got to see the extended highlights but good to see he was muscled off the ball and almost cause a goal to ruin the good performance

Horrendous player