777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
More ill-informed nonsense and vague claims...

Where do we start:

340 million in debt, 200 being RMF - 200 mil is our credit limit with RMF if you like, not necessarily what we actually owe right now

"Further loans are likely to be needed from 777 to fund Everton’s day-to-day running costs and payments to the stadium contractors Laing O’Rourke before the end of the year. The decision on 777’s proposed takeover is due to be made by early December." - Well if 777 take over, is it a loan or is it our owners funding?

"Supporters of several clubs that 777 own, including Hertha Berlin, Standard Liège, Vasco da Gama and Red Star FC, have staged protests against the company in the two years since 777 started building its football portfolio. 777 has agreed to meet Everton’s fan advisory board to discuss concerns over its plans for the club and the new stadium." - No mention that many of the protests were pre-takeover/investment and the mood subsequently died down once they tookover in most cases

"But Moshiri has stopped bank-rolling Everton, having invested about £750m for little reward, and had tried to secure refinancing options before agreeing to sell up." - Keep up Guardian, Usmanov stopped bank rolling Everton, how did you miss that open goal?

"...but MSP wants its £140m loan repaid in the event of 777 taking control. 777 is to hold talks with MSP in an attempt to keep it on board." - Firstly, every company that loans money wants it repaid, secondly and most importantly, it has since been reported that MSP have no facility to call in the full arrears should 777 come in

Rotherham mentioning the Goodison legacy stuff is good - something that shouldn't be forgotten / scrapped by 777.

What I would say is that if 777 did the numbers and it was deemed that scrapping the Goodison legacy stuff and selling the land was a more viable business idea, given the situation we find ourselves in, I wouldn't object

It would be lovely to keep it, but it's fallen very low in the priority order for me

But we do get an update on the club's financial situation when the accounts are published via companies house.

Or do you think those are a pack of lies and the club and it's auditors are committing fraud in signing them off?
Sorry, but what has that go to do with hearing from the club or the potential new owners. And where did I mention anything about Lies or Fraud !!

Whose buying Everton broadband and Home Insurance?
On one level you'd be absolutely terrified given how the current regime can't even manage to consistently stream an u21s game but on the other hand, it would be nice to know that you're supporting the club. If the service was equivalent, would I rather give my money to BT or Everton? No brainer isn't it.

On one level you'd be absolutely terrified given how the current regime can't even manage to consistently stream an u21s game but on the other hand, it would be nice to know that you're supporting the club. If the service was equivalent, would I rather give my money to BT or Everton? No brainer isn't it.

There will be enough mugs happy to line their pockets for sub standard products at
extortionate prices in the mistaken belief they are helpingthe club.
Could well be white labelled, similar to some of the supermarket mobile companies. Not saying it definitely will be but we can't just dismiss new ways of making money as dodgy just because its not the standard way of doing things, until the information is there. I'd argue that the old fashioned ways have tainted us for years

Where do we start:

340 million in debt, 200 being RMF - 200 mil is our credit limit with RMF if you like, not necessarily what we actually owe right now

"Further loans are likely to be needed from 777 to fund Everton’s day-to-day running costs and payments to the stadium contractors Laing O’Rourke before the end of the year. The decision on 777’s proposed takeover is due to be made by early December." - Well if 777 take over, is it a loan or is it our owners funding?

"Supporters of several clubs that 777 own, including Hertha Berlin, Standard Liège, Vasco da Gama and Red Star FC, have staged protests against the company in the two years since 777 started building its football portfolio. 777 has agreed to meet Everton’s fan advisory board to discuss concerns over its plans for the club and the new stadium." - No mention that many of the protests were pre-takeover/investment and the mood subsequently died down once they tookover in most cases

"But Moshiri has stopped bank-rolling Everton, having invested about £750m for little reward, and had tried to secure refinancing options before agreeing to sell up." - Keep up Guardian, Usmanov stopped bank rolling Everton, how did you miss that open goal?

"...but MSP wants its £140m loan repaid in the event of 777 taking control. 777 is to hold talks with MSP in an attempt to keep it on board." - Firstly, every company that loans money wants it repaid, secondly and most importantly, it has since been reported that MSP have no facility to call in the full arrears should 777 come in

Hunter in the Guardian and the Echo lot have misjudged the mood. They probably lined their reports up before the Brentford game when they obviously anticipated another loss and that this 777 stuff would catch fire. The win and the nature of it and the losses suffered by the real relegation candidates have rained on their parade a fair bit.

We all know the predicament we're in, but FFS no fan can effect this now. All we can do is just hope we survive in the PL.

I really think all the agitating around this now is falling on deaf ears.

It's out of our hands so let's see what happens.