New Everton Stadium Discussion

It can also be hard to imagine how the buildings you mentioned looked when new. Have to remember that bricks age and they rarely get cleaned up.

I used to work for a local planning authority in London where London Yellow stock brick had been traditionally used. Whilst local to the area and with the majority of the buildings being built in the same brick, brand new stock would stick out like a sore thumb.

Exactly! Unless we are going to pressure wash the building every year they'll soon darken up a few shades.

Probably a bit late with this but seen as someone was on about the brick cladding the other day, here's some pictures of them in LoR's Precast Factory.

You can see the bricks set up in the mould before adding the reinforcement and pouring the concrete. As has been mentioned, these are real bricks manufactured with a 'key' so they interlock with the poured concrete to form a complete panel.

View attachment 228977

View attachment 228978
Clever yet simple.

In the stadium newsletter it talks about seasonal membership to bars which are about to be released and shows what I assume would be one of those, which looks like a generic sports bar:

Screenshot_20230926_183056_Gmail.jpg

Would people be interested in paying extra to gain access to one of these on a match day?

In the stadium newsletter it talks about seasonal membership to bars which are about to be released and shows what I assume would be one of those, which looks like a generic sports bar:

View attachment 229210

Would people be interested in paying extra to gain access to one of these on a match day?
I’m sure plenty will but I personally wouldn’t.
I would rather save the fee and the extra pounds per pint and go somewhere outside the ground.

View attachment 229210

No. I don't go to Everton to enjoy myself.

View attachment 229210

£20 per stool profit. That is the game now. Or soon.

View attachment 229210

That’s one of the bars in Village Street where packages start at £1950 plus vat but includes a free bar.