777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
450 million...so mishiri stake around 420ish..
350mill loans and say 300 to finish stadium.?

That's assuming new owners want to bankroll the entire thing and start off with no debts at all?

As for paying wages, that is surely what every premiership team has to do and receives similar money (except European qualification perks) through tv revenue etc.
I fail to see how we have no income to pay for wages.

Since January we have received 45 mill for Gordon, 24 mill for Keane, 7 mill for simms, 7 mill for Canon, 4 mill for the young lad Chelsea bought, 1.5 mill John stones addon, 1.5 mill for nkonkou buy on clause, 22 million iwobi, 8 million for grey.

That's 120 million in less than 12 months of sales. Is that not for running costs?

450 million...so mishiri stake around 420ish..
350mill loans and say 300 to finish stadium.?

That's assuming new owners want to bankroll the entire thing and start off with no debts at all?

As for paying wages, that is surely what every premiership team has to do and receives similar money (except European qualification perks) through tv revenue etc.
I fail to see how we have no income to pay for wages.

Since January we have received 45 mill for Gordon, 24 mill for Keane, 7 mill for simms, 7 mill for Canon, 4 mill for the young lad Chelsea bought, 1.5 mill John stones addon, 1.5 mill for nkonkou buy on clause, 22 million iwobi, 8 million for grey.

That's 120 million in less than 12 months of sales. Is that not for running costs?
Being swallowed up paying interest on loans. Also you need to remember we don’t receive these full fees up front

So moshiri values the club at 1.1 billion because the club is valued at 450 million and the ground is worth 750million? Which equates to 1.2 billion but its a roundabout sum.
Is 450 million that terrible?

Is it just this October investigation and the potential penalty we might get that's putting people off?

It ain’t great, but a lot of doom and gloom going around. Read this morning administration is imminent. If that’s the case why would 777 give us a £20 million loan now. They would effectively be putting it down the bog.

Also if we are indeed heading for administration. Why buy us now. Why not wait a few months and then buy us at a quarter of the price. Yes we would be going down. But you’d still get a good sized club with a soon to be new stadium. Stadium is too big to fail now.

Being swallowed up paying interest on loans. Also you need to remember we don’t receive these full fees up front
So therefore we agreed to loans, who's yearly interest is so astronimcal that we need to sell everything just to pay interest?
(Which wouldn't surprise me with these baffoons to be fair)

No we don't receive these funds up front I understand, but is there any factual proof of what we pay in interest on these loans? I'd love to know what APR we agreed to

So there's no tangible evidence that they want to pawn the stadium at this point, but my current concern is that they don't seem to invest in squads also they are supposedly content with dyche and thelwell , which would indicate that the status quo where yes men are retained and ineptitude behind the scenes seems to overlooked which brought about our current shambolic state is going to be preserved. Have they even spouted empty hallow ambition on the pitch chatter that bill engaged in? Or is solely commercial aspects

Would we as a club have any rights over the stadium if we went into administration?
Would we go bust and somebody else just walk up to administrators and say they will buy the stadium for 100million for example? (Nothing to do with EFC)
People saying let's go into administration so somebody can come in and buy us along with stadium for a fraction of the cost. But I'd assume we would lose stadium?

So there's no tangible evidence that they want to pawn the stadium at this point, but my current concern is that they don't seem to invest in squads also they are supposedly content with dyche and thelwell , which would indicate that the status quo where yes men are retained and ineptitude behind the scenes seems to overlooked which brought about our current shambolic state is going to be preserved.
I imagine that won't be the case by the time they take over if results continue to be bad

So moshiri values the club at 1.1 billion because the club is valued at 450 million and the ground is worth 750million? Which equates to 1.2 billion but its a roundabout sum.
Is 450 million that terrible?

Is it just this October investigation and the potential penalty we might get that's putting people off?

No. It's cos we're not worth £1.1billion.

Mismanagement on and off the pitch has caused us to lose money that it'll take that amount to cover.

£450mill just as a base figure puts us as the 5th most expensive club sale in world football I believe.

It is hard to put an exact value on the club. There will be the new stadium and that will probably have a value of around 750m if the estimates are to believed. After that there is the money that Moshiri will want for his stake in the club but he is hardly in a strong position to get top dollar for his share.

There are other factors also to be considered :

The examination that is currently ongoing into our finances would have a big bearing depending on it's outcome.
Our current difficult position in the league and our position in recent seasons again means that the valuation can be different things. Yes we are a premiership club and that has value in itself, but for how long and that would also affect the valuation.

I have not a clue what the deal is anymore than anyone else but my feeling is that Moshiri will get relatively little money upfront but as time passes and if certain targets are met then he will get more and more money for his share... almost like add ons in a players transfer.
If the targets are not met then he takes a hit as does everyone else.
Would have thought the new stadium when built will be well more than the cost to build if the the figure often quote of 750m build costs are true

It's only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

Moshi, you and any other tom, [Poor language removed] or harry can put a figure on what they think Everton is worth.

The TV deal is where the money is.

Check out what happened to West Ham and Upton park when that was sold. They sold to a company who then flipped the sale to a property developer for £40m. The property developer then demolished and built flats on there worth £340m. The company in the middle made some £19m on the deal to sell to the property developers. There are rumours that the company were mates with one of the owners of West Ham. West ham made a profit of £8m on the deal to sell upton park. In their books, West Ham had the stadium value at circa £30m.

So what value do we have for Goodison? Reckon we could make a £6m profit on selling Goodison now to a property developer.

The new stadium. What else are we going to do apart from play Football there? What over revenue streams can you get from that?

Would have thought the new stadium when built will be well more than the cost to build if the the figure often quote of 750m build costs are true

The problem with valuing a football stadium is they usually have one main use. And nearly always, one main user.

Sure, you could buy one, knock it down, and build on the footprint, but they aint like a large shopping centre, with multiple users.