2023/24 Sean Dyche

He'd have to be gone with 2 points from 24.

I have faith we'll get two wins against Luton and B'mouth...no faith we'll get anything from Brentford.
But let's say that we do get 6 points from Luton and Bournemouth. Maybe we even do the double over both later. That's 12 points. Where do the rest come from with the performances we've been seeing? And how and why are those performances going to change?

I don’t get it. The second part of todays tactic had to be to get them turned facing their goal with Beto hassling, with the aim of winning corners and deep throws. It was like half a game plan. Keep them out but give them the ball as often as possible.

No idea where Danjuma and McNeil were told to play when we had the ball. Their instruction appeared to be tuck in just in case we lose the ball, rather than we have the ball, create some width.

Only possible reason was he was terrified of a thumping, for his own job and making the players morale irreparable.
Wingers and full backs being told to tuck in constantly. Nearly inevitable we will concede because wingers just realise they can run it to the byline and pick a pass

I don’t get it. The second part of todays tactic had to be to get them turned facing their goal with Beto hassling, with the aim of winning corners and deep throws. It was like half a game plan. Keep them out but give them the ball as often as possible.

No idea where Danjuma and McNeil were told to play when we had the ball. Their instruction appeared to be tuck in just in case we lose the ball, rather than we have the ball, create some width.

Only possible reason was he was terrified of a thumping, for his own job and making the players morale irreparable.
Genuinely the only reason I can think of where the tactics today would make any sense. Just damage limitation right from the off.

The football is boring safe and ugly only difference with him and Lampard we would of got beat by about 5 today with Lampard
the club is in limbo he won't be sacked when the yanks come in they will sack him and inflict someone like Jesse Marsch on us

….there’s nobody here empowered enough to sack him. Indeed, there’s nobody here particularly bothered by our situation. I think he’s safe.
Yep, this is the thing that scares me the most. We can huff and puff as fans all we want, but nobody's up there even paying attention any more. Kenwright's gone AWOL I guess, and Moshiri's clearly got more than a foot out the door. So nothing's likely to happen either way until the takeover is complete, if it does get completed.