777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They just don't come across as a bunch who'll actively be that invested in our on-pitch performance. They've probably just seen the stadium and thought 'we'll have a piece of that!' which is typical behaviour of a multi-club investor who are all about the commercial side of the sport above all else.
I get that and don’t disagree, in fact I share the same fears, but in all honesty it’s a pretty baseless fear for me at least.
I mean the old adage, ‘If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck’ might ultimately ring true with 777 but all the issues seem very loose and speculative so far.

mate you seem to have far more knowledge
than me lol

how have the prem passed this?

and how have these got the money?
They haven't passed it yet. I don't think anyone knows how they got the money. I'm sure all that will be looked at during the prem approval process. Today's announcement is just the start of the process, nothing has gone through yet.

Things seem to be demonstrably worse at Liege and Hertha Berlin under them.

Would be interesting to get a perspective of what Sevilla fans think. Do they have a majority stake there?

Sevilla, in my mind, are a big club. Certainly a successful one in the recent past.

I'm trying to see positives but 777 just seem to have a bad smell about them. I haven't read anything which suggests to the contrary.

Minority at Sevilla, but nevertheless, have held protests about them.

Not good this at all, whispers in the club offices are they they will look to sack Dyche and bring in Rooney (a name in America and club legend) so they see him as the perfect fit.

I am desperate for Moshiri to go but I'm worried about this pick.
I heard the same. I also heard they want to change our name to the Walton Blueskins and they've said they're going to increase the size of the Gwladys St hotdogs by 4 inches (only the sausages though, the buns themselves will remain as is).

Status
Not open for further replies.