The Moshiri Years; A Litany of Wasted Millions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The summer (2017?) we signed Rooney, Klaassen and Sigurdsson was a sign the lunatics had truly taken over the running of the asylum! Supposedly three no’10s, signed by three different people - madness!
Just one of far too many red flags during Moshiri’s time here!
I went to bed that transfer deadline day thinking obviously they're not going into the season without signing a number 9. We're going to get one of those late fellani type deals through.

Woke up and we'd signed another number 10 in Vlasic. Mental.

I went to bed that transfer deadline day thinking obviously they're not going into the season without signing a number 9. We're going to get one of those late fellani type deals through.

Woke up and we'd signed another number 10 in Vlasic. Mental.

I remember going to bed on deadline day in 2016 laughing at people that thought we were actually gonna sign Enner Valencia on loan and it wasn’t a West Ham fan Twitter account trolling us.

….think of him as a ‘present for Benitez’;

IMG_6589.jpeg

….supposed to be a partnership but these two worked separately on their own costly agendas. £millions wasted in transfer fees, then we paid their salaries for years after they’d been sacked. Arguably the start of the financial rot;

View attachment 226454
We went from being totally skint to waisting hundreds of millions to being totally skint again... in less than 10 years.. it's actually impressive..

A war didnt help like.

That’s only because we were owned in an underhand and illegal way in the first place. If Usmanov was openly our owner we would’ve been forced into a sale like Chelsea were. But that could never have happened because of his involvement in Arsenal.

I’d like to say Moshiri is reaping what he’s sown for being a crook, but it’s at the expense of our football club.

…I presume it was Brands. You’ll get no defence or excuse from me for bad decisions. My support for Brands is little to do with his part in transfers etc.
Nobody has any idea what was down to Brands or Walsh, I do think Thellwell has more "power" than either of them had, but im pretty sure he still has people above sticking their snout in.

…I presume it was Brands. You’ll get no defence or excuse from me for bad decisions. My support for Brands is little to do with his part in transfers etc.
Rome burned while DOF fiddled - we never ever had DOF - that was turning point a position made by an accountant owner who knew nothing about football - from then on money poured down the grid from Koeman onwards...... That position of DOF was the death knoll of 100 of millions on poor players on lucrative contracts with no sale on fee !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.