2023/24 Dele

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you are but what am I? 💁🏻‍♂️

I wonder if this thread would have been called van der meyde you all would have talked the same pony? 🤔 almost certainly.
VDM - liked to get drunk and party instead of train (plus allegedly do illegal drugs). He has since come out and said he regrets not trying harder and effectively ruining his career.

Dele - was sexually, physically and mentally abused and got addicted to sleeping pills which he used to escape the anxiety and trauma which he’s working on recovering from. Also, he was pictured with a balloon in his mouth.

These are not the same.

VDM - liked to get drunk and party instead of train (plus allegedly do illegal drugs). He has since come out and said he regrets not trying harder and effectively ruining his career.

Dele - was sexually, physically and mentally abused and got addicted to sleeping pills which he used to escape the anxiety and trauma which he’s working on recovering from. Also, he was pictured with a balloon in his mouth.

These are not the same.
You can’t say VDM never had trauma just because he hasn’t said it publicly.

I wish Ali all the best in his recovery however
Ali has all the tell tale signs of substance abuse and we cannot afford the 100k a week passenger.

If his behaviour is as bad as the tell tale signs suggest ie pictures with hippy crack, low performance at work etc then he needs terminating of his contract. The premier league drug testing is pathetic Everton should protect themselves.

There is similarities between VDM , Drenthe. I wonder how much you’d let him get away with and his signs you’d ignore before you’d see him as a lost cause?

Last edited:

Ali has all the tell tale signs of substance abuse and we cannot afford the 100k a week passenger.

If his behaviour is as bad as the tell tale signs suggest ie pictures with hippy crack, low performance at work etc then he needs terminating of his contract. The premier league drug testing is pathetic Everton should protect themselves.

There is similarities between VDM , Drenthe. I wonder how much you’d let him get away with and his signs you’d ignore before you’d see him as a lost cause?
You alright over there sweetheart?

Tell tale signs of substance misuse? There is a picture of him with a balloon in his mouth, which indicates he has done some nos, which isn’t illegal in this country and if you did some research, would know it wouldn’t show up in a drugs test unless it was done incredibly soon afterwards.

Just cause you read it was called “hippy crack” in one article doesn’t mean it’s as bad as actual crack.

Just because it isn’t a physical injury, doesn’t make any mental health issues any less debilitating.

And clearly you don’t wish him best in recovery, I mean, if you actually cared at all, you wouldn’t call him Ali and would actually show him an ounce of respect.

How Often Are Premier League Players Drug Tested? The UK Anti-doping agency performs around 1700-2000 drug tests in a given year in the Premier League. This averages out to around 2.5-3 tests per player per season.
Link you up if require.

So my test would be 4 times as frequent, we haven’t even discussed testing what for yet either. 😝

Amazing how assumption based on available info is accurate who would have thought logical thinking works 💁🏻‍♂️
Why 4 times? It’s not based on science, so why not make it 8 times? Or do daily testing. Or are you just plucking stuff out of your backside?

All piss tests, fair good points.

I think evidence enough that premier league testing is not good enough, because it doesn’t have enough failed drugs tests that the drug testing is bullshit. Not many I can think of over the years v say boxing.

If you want to pull all the stats and do a 2 sample t test v other sportsmen etc then you can pay me.

Absence of evidence is evidence. From what you would expect in that population of failed drugs tests. That plus the RS team were all on smack for the last few years.
firstly… Absence of evidence is absolutely NOT evidence.
You’ve just been told that the tests they take can show drugs for months. They’re tested every few months. There are therefore very few “windows” for people to get away with drug taking - particularly the recreational side that you’re talking about. Not to mention that the drug that triggered the discussion isn’t even illegal.

I wish Ali all the best in his recovery
No, you demonstrably don’t.

But that would be true no matter how stringent the current regime
It turns out, they do 2/3 times a year with urine and blood and it can be as little as 1 time a year.

Cocaine will show in urine and blood for a very short period of time.

The lack of high profile drug test failures in football isn’t evidence it’s clean it’s evidence the testing is rubbish. Compare to boxing.

The guy who was challenging my testing I’d setup for Everton was just talking 💩 to be awkward.

My test be once a month and hair via 2.5 to 3 times a season on urine and blood.

It turns out, they do 2/3 times a year with urine and blood and it can be as little as 1 time a year.

Cocaine will show in urine and blood for a very short period of time.

The lack of high profile drug test failures in football isn’t evidence it’s clean it’s evidence the testing is rubbish. Compare to boxing.

The guy who was challenging my testing I’d setup for Everton was just talking 💩 to be awkward.

My test be once a month and hair via 2.5 to 3 times a season on urine and blood.
Can I get this straight. You've googled a few articles and are now bringing forward a proposal for a new drug testing system for the Premier League?

Status
Not open for further replies.