2023/24 Sean Dyche

Any manager with better tactical nous would improve us although identifying one we could tempt into coming here is another matter.
Of course. I wouldn't disagree, but ultimately a lot of the playing staff, the subs bench especially, just aren't very good. You can have all the tactical asumen there is but without quality players we'll always be quite poor.

I don't disagree about it being all down to the players, but we are a poor team, that is undeniable, and poor teams often get poor results. Yes the manager will, perhaps rightly, get a lot of stick, but being realistic what personnel or tactical changes could he make that would guarantee an improvement?
That you Bill?

To put things into perspective, we have played 4 games, three of them are amongst the more winnable of the games we will play this season. We have taken one point from those games, if that carried on through the season we would finish with 10 points. I think we need to give him a few games after the internationally nal break to see how he can do with the new signings, but, if we are not picking up far more points, then we have to start looking for a new manager. It is, however, essential that we identify a better coach than Dyche and talk to him to make sure he will come BEFORE we sack Dyche. No more sacking a manager and drifting rudderless while we try to recruit a new one.

His positive spin on everything is doing my head in

Losing 1 nil at home to Fulham and Wolves is never something to talk up at Everton.

He's not someone who shares the opinions of our fans but fits in perfectly with the mindset of the club hierarchy.

Never ever an Everton manager