2023/24 Sean Dyche

Wouldn't survive. You need experience down there.

And the trajectory is 100% down to the the inability to back Dyche in 2 windows.

Not seen the stats but I'm pretty sure we'll e bottom 3 for spending this season. It's unsustainable to stay in the league.
It is unsustainable but so was overspending on mediocre players and handing out big contracts to managers and Subsequently firing them. We are in a catch 22 situation at the moment mate. We can only hope we have enough to stay in the league. Surely thing can start looking up in 3 to 5 years if we are sensible now and stay in the top flight.

Wouldn't survive. You need experience down there.

And the trajectory is 100% down to the the inability to back Dyche in 2 windows.

Not seen the stats but I'm pretty sure we'll e bottom 3 for spending this season. It's unsustainable to stay in the league.
Once again the argument appears to be that Dyche can’t do anything with these players.
I don’t agree with this line of reasoning with regards to his survival.
He was appointed and championed as a manager who could work with championship level players and raise their performances.and get results.
At the moment he isn’t , and our players despite performing poorly so far are not mostly Championship level players , in fact many are full international level players.
He has now been reinforced with plenty of fresh options and if our position isn’t improved by the RS game he has to go .

Once again the argument appears to be that Dyche can’t do anything with these players.
He was appointed and championed as a manager who could work with championship level players and raise their performances.and get results.
At the moment he isn’t , and our players despite performing poorly so far are not mostly Championship level players , in fact many are full international level players.
He has now been reinforced with plenty of fresh options and if our position isn’t improved by the RS game he has to go .

That wouldn't change with who you suggested though. Relegation dog fights are a different breed. You'd need a manager who can navigate it.

Then you're back to square one the following season where they'd probably get the chop by December.

Again...you need foundations to do anything and that comes with time.

It is unsustainable but so was overspending on mediocre players and handing out big contracts to managers and Subsequently firing them. We are in a catch 22 situation at the moment mate. We can only hope we have enough to stay in the league. Surely thing can start looking up in 3 to 5 years if we are sensible now and stay in the top flight.

Difference between poor recruitment and now managing a decline due to those decisions.

We've made about £100mill since January on player sales and spent £40mill (rounded) to improve a relegation threatened sides.

All while promoted sides are spending £100mill net.

If we’d had a fit and firing striker in the opening three games we’d be sitting on 6 points and we’d all be hailing him a genius. Stop bed wetting so early.

Lose today though and I’ll join you in the water sports.

Feel same as you hate watching this team the football is awful, always late for press just find it stupid thing to do. Thought he might able do something similar to moyes on a smaller scale but just dont see it with him.

So did I.

It turns out he's just the right fit for this owner and board: a cynic who'll do what he's told and take the cash.

Difference between poor recruitment and now managing a decline due to those decisions.

We've made about £100mill since January on player sales and spent £40mill (rounded) to improve a relegation threatened sides.

All while promoted sides are spending £100mill net.
That’s true we have built a rod for our own back. Luton and Sheffield haven’t spent so they have factored going back down. Notts Forest are like ourselves on steroids, Burnley and Bournemouth shave been spending big but this could prove to be their undoing if it doesn’t pay off. Patience is key for me but it’s not something akin to the premier league.

Needs to sort the back out this leaving space at the sides and the way we defend from corners opposition mangers have well seen through it ,
are current team can't do it with the fullbacks available needs to change or we will be getting beat more and more.

I hope the media will ask him about gray and the very amateurish handling of the situation....he owes us an explanation on what's happened there as it has significant challenges to an already difficult start of the season.

If the squad gets lucky with injuries, he can be expected to "do enough" to keep us up.

If we don't get lucky - and there's no reason why we should - then it's game over.

Board have never backed him for myriad reasons. We live on a knife-edge as a result.

Needs to sort the back out this leaving space at the sides and the way we defend from corners opposition mangers have well seen through it ,
are current team can't do it with the fullbacks available needs to change or we will be getting beat more and more.

….good point re corners. It was schoolboy stuff how Doncaster exploited getting unmarked players on the edge of our box.