Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,259 92.3%

• Total voters
Protests so far hasn't had a real impact because of the lack of media coverage. Get a Monday night home games in front of the sky cameras with no fans will have so much more impact and media wouldn't be able to just ignore it.
That’s bc pregame protests are novelties for tv. Had to be outside of just game day

The only way this billionaire sycophant and kenwright the performer leave if the fans make it uncomfortable for them , I thought it was a major error to pause protests and demonstrations during the summer as it didn't change anything providing them a cessation of pressure they just resumed operating like usual. We're already 0-3 , only spent 45 million which has been set to paid next season which is pretty sketchy. Not does indicate that we dont have funds , I don't believe he has intentions to pay the fees. Our squad is extremely deficient he needs to go and the only way is through unrelenting scrutiny of his failed reign

Protests so far hasn't had a real impact because of the lack of media coverage. Get a Monday night home games in front of the sky cameras with no fans will have so much more impact and media wouldn't be able to just ignore it.
The prematch protests at GP got good coverage on tv last season

We need to create a real siege mentality for the rest of the season where we support the team during the 90 minutes, and protest against Moshiri before and after. Support the team and oppose the regime.

The prematch protests at GP got good coverage on tv last season

We need to create a real siege mentality for the rest of the season where we support the team during the 90 minutes, and protest against Moshiri before and after. Support the team and oppose the regime.
I watched every everton game on tv, and media coverage of our issues with the club ownership has been very poor and short...

Hope he loses every single penny he's put into this club.
If we get relegated he will lose 100s millions. Yes may have a shiny new stadium, but if we got down, the value of the club will plummet. Then would we even own the stadium. Playing Russian roulette for a 3rd time in a row with the clubs prem status. I understand the stadium needs paying for, but it’s his own mistakes that has caused it.

Has he just massively played us this summer? Protests in the second half of last season, demands for change and another close shave with relegation.

Since then we’ve had a failed investment/board members from MSP, Barrett-Baxendale gone but only replaced by a temp. Kenwright still here, Moshiri now on the board, back in talks with 777 who remarkably seem like they could be the only people who could make a worse job of running Everton than Moshiri and Kenwright, another anti-climax on deadline day and ending the window with a profit from transfer dealings. Remarkable.