Summer transfer window 2023

Some of the negative posts in here are highly challenging to take seriously.

Dyche: We need outs before incomings.

Posters: Why no signings?

Gentle reminder, no outgoings have been confirmed today.
The outgoings are generally the correct calls and although not confirmed are least semmingly at the stage of offers accepted and on their way for medicals etc. Whereas we are not at this stage with any targets with 5 hours left and continue to circle the same deals that clearly appear beyond us. That’s where the negativity comes from, it’s a mad strategy that doesn’t work.

Mate I got stick on here for predicting no incomings two days ago. Two days ago, people were thinking we are getting Phillips and Gnonto and Wharton etc.

Have they forgotten the last two windows?

Remind us all of the sales that have gone through over the past 2 days?

Zero.

Remind us what Dyche said about needing outgoings.

Some of the negative posts in here are highly challenging to take seriously.

Dyche: We need outs before incomings.

Posters: Why no signings?

Gentle reminder, no outgoings have been confirmed today.

Other clubs seems to be able to work on multiple things at once, line up a player to come in while waiting for someone to leave.

Everton seem to need to make sure the player has taken the cobwebs out of their locker before bringing someone in.

The outgoings are generally the correct calls and although not confirmed are least semmingly at the stage of offers accepted and on their way for medicals etc. Whereas we are not at this stage with any targets with 5 hours left and continue to circle the same deals that clearly appear beyond us. That’s where the negativity comes from, it’s a mad strategy that doesn’t work.

We do not know anything. Lets see in 5hrs.

1am here im off to bed :)

Hope to wake up and see Iwobi and Maupay gone.

Wharton and a u21 winger in.

is being negative or worried not valid when we had a back 5 last season that shipped 57 goals... you can't honestly tell me we won't concede similar if not more if we get injuries. which means our forward options have to score more than what did last season which was 34 less than a goal a game. i think fans have every right to be negative and worried.

Remind us all of the sales that have gone through over the past 2 days?

Zero.

Remind us what Dyche said about needing outgoings.

Which has nothing to do with what I said, I predicted no incomings and got shouted down for it.

There are loans available. It’s the last day of a 3 month window, frankly there’s no excuse.