Summer transfer window 2023

I wonder if signing Reed would confirm Garner as our starting RB. Still need a LB though that’s looking unlikely.

I’d ideally like to see both of them at Cm with onnana…. It’s good having a Cm that can pass and doesn’t treat the ball like it’s a live hand Granada… but having two in there is even better

Fingers crossed it’s Phillips and Gnonto by end of the window. A cheeky CB would be extra nice.

Ins:
Gnonto
Phillips (loan)
CB

Outs:
Iwobi
Cannon
Gbamin
Gray

I agree but I haven’t seen any links to any defenders for a few days, Tanganga and Elvedi I think we’re the last ones. I could have seen Tanganga coming on loan, but it looks like he may go to Augsburg in German, loan with obligation to buy of €9m

7xoc19.jpg

If that Iwobi deal means we sign Gnonto and another CM then it’s been a fantastic window.
I've only just seen that on SSN. If it's just the price of Gnoto that was holding up the sale, and we are now prepared to pay the asking price, surely the deal will get done? If so, this will turn out to be the best transfer window for a long time. It's a shame Kev wasn't here when money wasn't an issue. We might have spend a lot more wisely than we did.