2023/24 Lewis Dobbin

Absolutely rubbish, probably that's Dyche done with him now and with justification.

He tried to do a backheel and fell over, if anything summed up the first half then it's that. Lad this was a big audition for you, what are you doing? Who do you think you are and what sort of game do you think you're playing in?

Wrong side or not that performance was just completely unacceptable. If he gets another chance he's very lucky.

Absolutely rubbish, probably that's Dyche done with him now and with justification.

He tried to do a backheel and fell over, if anything summed up the first half then it's that. Lad this was a big audition for you, what are you doing? Who do you think you are and what sort of game do you think you're playing in?

Wrong side or not that performance was just completely unacceptable. If he gets another chance he's very lucky.
He's 19 mate and hasn't looked that bad I feel like everyone is looking for a scape goat he's not it Sean dyche is the where the problem starts and ends

Bit hard for him to make an impression when the first half tactic was to boot the ball over his head. Amazingly when we passed it on the floor a bit in the second half we started to create chances.

He's 19 mate and hasn't looked that bad I feel like everyone is looking for a scape goat he's not it Sean dyche is the where the problem starts and ends
He’s 21 in January mate tries but not got what’s needed to be playing premier league football and not big/strong enough for it, not even convinced the championship is for him looked ok in league 1

People need to take off their rose tinted glasses with some of these home grown players. E.g., when Dwight McNeil was 19/20 years old he was already an established premier league footballer. Dobbin turns 21 years old in January and he looked well out of his depth against a League 2 side. He was average in League One last season. Utterly brainless decisions on the ball tonight as well. He doesn't see a picture on the pitch and unlikely he ever will. All the classics. Pace can only take a player so far.
100% mate we all want to see a young lad do well but on the other hand we need to be realistic and honest instead of trying to be edgy and be that guy that said I told you so. Wouldn’t even make the Luton side that’s how poor we are

He’s 21 in January mate tries but not got what’s needed to be playing premier league football and not big/strong enough for it, not even convinced the championship is for him looked ok in league 1
Sorry mate my bad. Tbh I think if he fills out a little bit I believe he's going to come good. DCL was the same I think personally he looks decent in certain moments. Saturday he had samado in his pocket however I feel a player little bit further in development would of used that to his advantage that's just my opinion

Sorry mate my bad. Tbh I think if he fills out a little bit I believe he's going to come good. DCL was the same I think personally he looks decent in certain moments. Saturday he had samado in his pocket however I feel a player little bit further in development would of used that to his advantage that's just my opinion
Waiting round to see if these players are good enough will have us relegated. Be nice to be in a position to allow players to grow but as it is they need to be good enough now as we’re using them as first team players. I thought Semedo dealt with him easily Saturday Can’t remember him getting past him tried but wasn’t strong enough.

Clearly needs development time or at best is our last option on the wing in case everyone else is injured. Hes quick, but hes been quite poor every single match hes played pre-season through today. Relying on him this season would be a huge mistake, so hes better out on loan.

Yes he’s 19 but you can tell he won’t be a key player for any team in the premier league. His touch and control isn’t the greatest and if you’re not a strong build you need those attributes to makeup for it.

I don't think he's that bad of a player he's raw but at least he looks like he wants to go forward we are missing that unless it's danjuma
Their 16 year old who came on late showed more football intellect.. He is getting game time because of injuries and players being moved on. Once that changes he is gone. However, fair play to him for standing up to be counted he and his team could of insisted on another loan away transfer out.

Highly doubt he'll make it at Everton, but he should at least be loaned or or for another 18 months to develop. I'm sure there will be plenty of takers.

….after last night, I wonder if we might see a ‘u-turn’ and Dyche no longer will want to use him. We have been linked with wingers, if one comes in Dobbin could go the other way. A young player has to show he can make a difference, Dobbin has looked a long way off that these last few games.