Match Thread Doncaster Rovers vs Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As abject as we’ve been, Doncaster have been a real advert for good football in the lower leagues.

we will of course win it in the second half, but they’ve played ever so well so far.
1693425027070.png

If after the weekend we are out of league cup, bottom of the league and no goals scored it is the end for SD. That's if we can afford to sack him.
I wouldn't wait. Losing at Doncaster should be a sackable offence. Thing is, the people doing the sacking are the real problem so there is zero credibility in anything they would do - and they'll do nothing anyway because the manager is merely their mudguard and they haven't got the dosh to replace him.

Just watching keane give away that freekick at the end. Fouled him 4 times and got away with it. How is he playing for us

He’s had plenty of time to show us that he’s in over his head and not a good manager.
Starting to feel untenable isn’t it. And I say that based on the stats alone. We’re not getting better. Lose tonight, against the blades and take a hiding from Arsenal and I think he goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.