Confirmed Signing Beto

Status
Not open for further replies.

20/21 was it not? With Napoli trouncing teams 6:0 every other week or something daft and CR7 scoring 30 goals and 5 players going over 20 or something lol THE MOST "one off/freak" season since Leicester actually won a title.

Also the style of football of who can s**thouse the other the most gets tedious quick. I know people romanticise it but the best example of it was last year's Inter vs Milan derby CL semi - first game was 2:0 after 15 min and then it was 75 min of rolling around and complaining and 0 intensity from either side. Second game was the same except without the goals.

Tedious and boring nowadays, soz lads. Atalanta and Napoli are interesting and fun to watch but are very much the outlier in the league.

20/21 was even more goals. 100 goals more or something!

Bit of pressure on this lad

…..we need to manage expectation.

5 years ago he was working in KFC, this time last year he moved to Udinese for just £5m & I read this a few days ago;

IMG_6467.jpeg

…..we need to manage expectation.

5 years ago he was working in KFC, this time last year he moved to Udinese for just £5m & I read this a few days ago;

View attachment 225025
He did not just move last season, he was there on loan the previous season. So he had 2 seasons at Udinese, one as a loan player and one as a perm and he scored double digits both times. I'm sure zat has already pointed this out to you.

Just watched a youtube video on him, 6 mins and not one header. Surely he can head a ball at that height.

I mean I don’t expect many crosses, but at least help out for a corner in our area.

I assume you meant to put this in the Beto thread and not the depression thread. Anyway I don’t know what highlights video you watched but he scores headers at 1:30, 2:40 and 3:28 in this one, hope this helps.

Just watched a youtube video on him, 6 mins and not one header. Surely he can head a ball at that height.

I mean I don’t expect many crosses, but at least help out for a corner in our area.

I assume you meant to put this in the Beto thread and not the depression thread. Anyway I don’t know what highlights video you watched but he scores headers at 1:30, 2:40 and 3:28 in this one, hope this helps.

I’m sure I read on here as well that he has one of the highest stats for headed clearances in Serie A.

Status
Not open for further replies.