Summer transfer window 2023

Ha ha looking at Sky Sports - PSG keen on Ekitike to Brentford on loan, Brentford undecided.

Who pressed the "do not touch under any circumstances big red button" and activated this kind of alternate multiverse reality.
I don't think dyche would even know how to comprehend that player if we somehow got him in, "he's not a 30 year old journeyman striker what the f is an ekitike?"

Oh come on Dave, if we sold Onana 2 months ago the club would know, that we knew, there’s money available

It’s much smarter to do it at the end, followed by the “we tried, tough market, working night and day” line
Been playing like a player last 2 games who knows hes out the door .

It isn’t really about a lack of intent. It is a lack of cash flow.

The incompetence of the 2015-2021 period and the loss of our pet oligarch’s bottomless cash pit means every £ Moshiri can find or we raise by selling has gone to the stadium.

Our transfer pot is whatever we have scraped together this window with sales and add-ins from past sales (Stones). Thelwell is having to try to stretch maybe £12m (more if Gray goes) into a lot of down payments and loan fees. It is incredibly hard to make this work but without more sales there will be no changing it.

Ha ha looking at Sky Sports - PSG keen on Ekitike to Brentford on loan, Brentford undecided.

Who pressed the "do not touch under any circumstances big red button" and activated this kind of alternate multiverse reality.
There seems to be a lot going into drumming up interest in this lad and not a lot of interest being drummed up so maybe he’s just not that brilliant.

I think Onana is an important player for us in terms of legs in midfield, closing down space, transition (occasionally), and if we lose him this late in the window we will suffer badly from the hole he leaves.
I'm neither here nor there with him tbh. He's certainly not a key player for me, we did OK with gana, Garner and doucoure back end of the season. In a perfect world I'd love to keep him and develop him, but if we can sell and some of the money can be spent on a striker and cb then needs must.

…Thelwell can’t be involved in the Ladies team;

IMG_6458.jpeg

He’s the only player I’ve seen less involved in a game than Klaasen. It’s more difficult to go missing in a game than it actually is to take part.
He was anonymous the last game almost everyonr was but during the fulham game Onana was exceptional actually made some excellent passes and creates chances. Just needs to be more consistent

I would like to see Danjuma playing off DCL.

DCL
McNeil Danjuma Harrison

Compared to

Maupay
Iwobi Doucs Garner

Would be light and day to what were seeing currently.
Yeah that does have a promising look to it. And with Garner + Onana in behind.
That would look pretty decent on paper.

It's the defence that would ruin that pretty little picture..