2023/24 Sean Dyche

If we keep Dyche we may get relegated this season. If we sack Dyche we will get relegated this season. Going from Benitez to Lampard didnt save us in 2022, the fans did. going from Lampard to Dyche did save us in 2023. No one is going to do any better than Dyche will for us at the moment. Maybe if in a few years we have a fancy squad capable of pushing us high in the league his style may not suit. But with this basket case of a club at the moment, he gives us our best chance
Based on what? Certainly not the start to this season.

People like yourself pretend that Dyche offers us fitness, organisation and solidity. Well where was that against Villa. We looked like an unfit, disorganised rabble with no belief. If Dyche doesn't bring us those things what does he bring? Certainly not any sort of tactical innovation.

Worst press conference from him to date by a mile. Lost both games, scored no goals, conceded 5 goals which could have been a lot more, no sign of any signings, investment fell through, supporters in despair and he is sitting there looking smug making wise cracks and giving out unhelpful and mostly pointless responses.

Nah you can do one ginger minge. Had enough of you.
Reminds me a bit of Fat Sam

Seems like Branthwaite isn’t going to get the nod again from the press conference and he’ll probably go with Keane again, or Godfrey.
DCL out aswell (no surprise there) and no chance of Tom Cannon getting a chance

Maupay and Keane it is,
0 points again.
Bunch of fook wits

Yes, we aren’t winning the cl but we just need steady, consistent management for a year or two especially with this mess going on
Nobody on this forum thinks we'll be winning anything. Nobody on this forum thinks we'll be challenging in the top half of the league.

I agree we need consistent management, ideally for longer than one or two years but we need effective management. It doesn't appear to me that that is something Sean Dyche is offering. My main fear is that we do what we have done for the past two seasons, let an ineffective manager stay in post for far too long. We did it with Benitez, we did it with Lampard and we were within days of losing our PL status on both occasions.