Transfer Rumour Wilifred Gnonto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooner have a decent centre forward.
Make them.an offer , give them a couple of days to accept or not
If not move on.
How he gets on with leeds and its fans after that is no concern of are club.
May as well go back for kudus at ajax at the prices quoted.
Who I think would do us a better job.
Come on kudos has West Ham & Chelsea interested in him, Ajax want £50 mil we are not paying that! He’s out of our league! Best where getting is Adam’s, gnonto or sulemana - or random player we’ve never heard of.

We need to walk away from a few deals to shed our image of rubbish/desperate negotiators who pay what people ask.
Yeah I think we’ve taken this as far as we should. Leave the latest offer on the table but pursue other targets. With Danjuma and Harrison in and Dyche a fan of Dobbin we can cope with missing out.

I’d be excited to sign the lad but making him our biggest fee of the summer feels like a luxury signing when we don’t have the basics close to right.

Get Gnonto in for an inflated price.

Get relegated.

Try to keep Gnonto to try and get us out of the Chamionship.

Gnonto tells us he won't play for us again and wants to move.

Sell him for £3m to someone like Spurs.

Doing things the Everton way.

He'd prefer Palace as he is worried about us keeping our Premiership place
Goodness knows why
I could see palace going for him they might have a bag loads of cash 💰 from our lovely neighbours soon 😡

Anyway I’ve always thought if we did get a bud agreed there possibility of it being hijack

I called this the other day. Now we will be linked with other players and on deadline day we will be told we have gone back in with a take it or leave it bid. Leeds will reject it.

Following day, Dyche will say we tried hard for deals we wanted but it’s a difficult market.

Rinse and repeat
That is EXACTLY what will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.