Summer transfer window 2023

You would hope so. Normally it would almost certainly mean that, but we know nothing about how the 49ers will operate in this situation.
Wonder how this kind of situation compared to NFL, I get the impression the clubs very much rule the roost over there. Only have to look at how they treated Kaepernick to get an idea of how they like to operate.

Gnonto transfer request should fill us with hope, but now I'm scared another team comes in for him LOL... I hope the relentless pressure from Everton over the summer is enough to convince him to join, although I'm not sure where the 12 million for Adams and 25 mil from Gnonto is coming from, maybe we have more money than we made out, or maybe Iwobi will be sold alongside Gray
Since we left the Gordon profit in 22/23 and spent bugger all, that year should be pretty tidy. We could go a bit mad in the early part of this accounting period, and if we fail to scrape enough sales out of Gray, Holgate, Gomes, Maupay etc we’d have January and a bit of the summer window to try and recoup a bit more, and even sell Onana if desperate, to get 23/24 back in the black. A sensible gamble given that you’d expect him to start wanting CL next summer anyway, just need to do it early in the window.

Gnonto transfer request should fill us with hope, but now I'm scared another team comes in for him LOL... I hope the relentless pressure from Everton over the summer is enough to convince him to join, although I'm not sure where the 12 million for Adams and 25 mil from Gnonto is coming from, maybe we have more money than we made out, or maybe Iwobi will be sold alongside Gray
No the other clubs will be waiting too hijack if they think it’s worth it

IMG_4486.jpeg

If we get Adams in and the Wee fella then we really need to work on some blooming OUTS.

Goalkeepers (3)
Jordan Pickford (HG)
Andy Lonergan (HG)
João Virgínia (HG)

Right Backs (2)
Séamus Coleman
Nathan Patterson (UA)

Left Backs (2)
Ashley Young (HG)
Vitaliy Mykolenko

Centre Backs (5)
James Tarkowski (HG)
Michael Keane (HG)
Mason Holgate (HG)
Ben Godfrey (HG)
Jarrad Branthwaite (UA)

Midfield (8)
Amadou Onana (UA)
James Garner (HG)
Idrissa Gueye
Abdoulaye Doucouré
Alex Iwobi (HG)
André Gomes
Jean-Philippe Gbamin
Dele Alli (HG)

Wide Forwards (6)
Wee Fella

Dwight McNeil (HG)
Jack Harrison (HG)
Arnaut Danjuma
Demarai Gray (HG)
Lewis Dobbin (UA)

Strikers (5)
Cheddar Adams

Dominic Calvert-Lewin (HG)
Youssef Chermiti (UA)
Neal Maupay
Thomas Cannon (UA)

Total players (31)

Was quite surprised that Dyche said today we have a small squad.

I guess he doesnt consider some players part of the squad, in that case, get them gone please Kev.

Assume we get a few outs, where do people think we need to add a player or 2? If somebody says CB im reporting them.

If we get Adams in and the Wee fella then we really need to work on some blooming OUTS.

Goalkeepers (3)
Jordan Pickford (HG)
Andy Lonergan (HG)
João Virgínia (HG)

Right Backs (2)
Séamus Coleman
Nathan Patterson (UA)

Left Backs (2)
Ashley Young (HG)
Vitaliy Mykolenko

Centre Backs (5)
James Tarkowski (HG)
Michael Keane (HG)
Mason Holgate (HG)
Ben Godfrey (HG)
Jarrad Branthwaite (UA)

Midfield (8)
Amadou Onana (UA)
James Garner (HG)
Idrissa Gueye
Abdoulaye Doucouré
Alex Iwobi (HG)
André Gomes
Jean-Philippe Gbamin
Dele Alli (HG)

Wide Forwards (5)
Dwight McNeil (HG)
Jack Harrison (HG)
Arnaut Danjuma
Demarai Gray (HG)
Lewis Dobbin (UA)

Strikers (5)
Cheddar Adams

Dominic Calvert-Lewin (HG)
Youssef Chermiti (UA)
Neal Maupay
Thomas Cannon (UA)

Total players (31)

Was quite surprised that Dyche said today we have a small squad.

I guess he doesnt consider some players part of the squad,

I'd say the ones I strikethroughed fall into this. Maybe even add Maupay to that. So I'd say it's a smallish squad.

If we'd agreed a deal at like 15m I'd be more worried about the hijack but if it's stretching to 25m+ it's certainly no bargain, it's probably more than fair value tbh. We're obviously willing to take that on for a player we must really, really like, but other clubs will be less inclined to match it I reckon.

At the same time it's still a concern so let's hope we can wrap it up quickly.