Transfer Rumour Che Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why wasn’t Dyche playing 442 when he had DCL and Maupay available last season?
Because Doucoure runs a lot, scored a few goals and did OK?

Doucoure is a liability with the ball, so you don't really want his as a regular midfielder. Play him where he does least harm and pick up extra points the days his finishing is on point.

I've never suggested a five year contract. I'd prefer we looked for someone younger than Adams, and don't think we should be increasing our offer because £12m is already quite a lot.

I'm suggesting we need to get a striker in who will get us somewhere around 5-8 league goals this season, because last year our 3 strikers scored a combined 4 goals. I'm amazed we stayed up with that sort of statistic. The aim this year is to get up to 40 points and to come higher than 17th.

Adams last season scored 5 league goals. When we bought Maupay, his previous season he had scored 8, and the season before he had scored 8.

I remember reading people on here saying he will guarantee us 5/10 goals a season, it just doesn’t work like that. We have enough players who can’t finish their dinner, Adams is just adding to the lot

Adams last season scored 5 league goals. When we bought Maupay, his previous season he had scored 8, and the season before he had scored 8.

I remember reading people on here saying he will guarantee us 5/10 goals a season, it just doesn’t work like that. We have enough players who can’t finish their dinner, Adams is just adding to the lot
Having a striker who can hold the ball and get us up the field is essential for the way Dyche wants to play.

What, so we sign Che Adams, give him one season then compare the two?

How very selective of you.

Adams has a better PL goalscoring record, better PL goal involvement record and has a much better all-round game for Dyche.
25 goals and 13 assists across 124 games in the top flight.

one in 3 match goal involvements for 12 million quid. reasonable imo.

if u wanna buy a 20 goal a season striker it will cost u 4-5 times more.

No it isn't. If you're going to make factual claims at least check them first.

Adams:

7,817 mins in the PL, 25 goals, 14 assists
Goal every 3.47 games
Goal involvement every 2.2 games

Maupay:

8,748 mins in the PL, 27 goals, 7 assists
Goal every 3.6 games
Goal involvement every 2.8 games.
Add to that physicality, because that is what we miss in DCL`s absence....

Maupay 5`8"
Adams 5`9"

Adams is Maupay MKII

But that would be dumb as they've played in different countries so it's not a true comparison.

Again, you got it wrong, take it on the chin.

How's that wrong? I said Maupay has a better goalscoring record than Che Adams and that's 100% correct.

You just moved the goalposts to include PL only to suit your own narrative. Both played in Championship too, why don't you include that?

In any case, regardless of the question neither are the answer.

IMG_0550.jpeg

How's that wrong? I said Maupay has a better goalscoring record than Che Adams and that's 100% correct.

You just moved the goalposts to include PL only to suit your own narrative. Both played in Championship too, why don't you include that?

In any case, regardless of the question neither are the answer.

No, I did PL only because, funnily enough, Everton are in the PL.

Maupay has played in French 1st and 2nd division so why would I compare that against Adam's early career in England? Not sure you understand what a fair comparison is.

Status
Not open for further replies.