Confirmed Signing Youssef Chermiti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Id have started him yesterday given the option
Dyche won't play him for months in any case as he insists on superhuman levels of fitness before he will select players, regardless of ability. Maupay, for example is super fit but in no way should be selected except for an under-12s game.

Dyche won't play him for months in any case as he insists on superhuman levels of fitness before he will select players, regardless of ability. Maupay, for example is super fit but in no way should be selected except for an under-12s game.
Is he any less fit than Danjuma?

Dyche seems extremely reluctant to move away from someone tried and tested- even if they've persistently failed. Between them, Maupay and Keane cost us a huge number of points last season, they're rewarded by starting again at the start of this season. What must Branthwaite be thinking? Dyche's comments after the game made it sound like we won't be seeing Chermiti anytime soon. I'll quickly lose patience with Dyche if he refuses to drop players who consistently fail. How much of a lift would it have given everyone at 2pm yesterday if Branthwaite and Dobbin had been in the starting 11, instead of Keane and Maupay.

Dyche seems extremely reluctant to move away from someone tried and tested- even if they've persistently failed. Between them, Maupay and Keane cost us a huge number of points last season, they're rewarded by starting again at the start of this season. What must Branthwaite be thinking? Dyche's comments after the game made it sound like we won't be seeing Chermiti anytime soon. I'll quickly lose patience with Dyche if he refuses to drop players who consistently fail. How much of a lift would it have given everyone at 2pm yesterday if Branthwaite and Dobbin had been in the starting 11, instead of Keane and Maupay.
100% - great post mate.

We were excited driving to the game but when we heard the team news it was like a relative had died. One of my lad calls Dyche "Buzzkiller".

He dropped Keane last season and Maups as soon as DCL was fit. I wonder if the Branthwaite thing is cos it would mean shifting Tarks over slightly? I dunno, just trying to find reason.

Probably catch this geezer as a 2nd half sub in Carabao cup game which we get knocked out in then never see him again as he 'won't be ready'

Status
Not open for further replies.