Confirmed Signing Youssef Chermiti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes, the famous Everton medical, probably where the club is desperately hoping to reveal an underlying medical condition that means we cannot go through with the signing.

Ah yes, the famous Everton medical, probably where the club is desperately hoping to reveal an underlying medical condition that means we cannot go through with the signing.
1691476579383.png

Im sure they’re probably just doing all the digital media that comes with every new signing now.

I don’t know why they can’t just do it like the old days where they’d tell everyone they’d signed a player when they signed them and then there’d be interviews later.

He’s probably already done his medical and signed on the weekend but has had two days of Green screen shooting for loads of social media content.

Im sure they’re probably just doing all the digital media that comes with every new signing now.

I don’t know why they can’t just do it like the old days where they’d tell everyone they’d signed a player when they signed them and then there’d be interviews later.

He’s probably already done his medical and signed on the weekend but has had two days of Green screen shooting for loads of social media content.

Yeah it probably takes a whole day to do that, with all of the editing etc. All done for social media reach and the people who moan about it taking ages are probably.... checking social media

Probably still reeling from Danjuma in Jan.

Status
Not open for further replies.