New Everton Stadium Discussion

400w to 500w per panel x how many panels = alot of power.
Average house UK is 3.8kw per day.

If we have battery storage it can save 1000s.

I would guess it will pay for most if not all the lighting inside stadium when you consider most lighting will be sensored LED lighting.

Might be used for undersoil heating also.

The plan was to have battery storage and was in the specifications when i seen it a few years back.

I dont suppose the docks between stadium and skyscrapers are going to be developed?!
The whole thing is being developed. It's part of Peels Liverpool Waters Masterplan.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220731-162413_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220731-162413_Gallery.jpg
    341 KB · Views: 19
I dont suppose the docks between stadium and skyscrapers are going to be developed?!
It all depends if there’s the want for them and whether Peel can obtain the financing to push the next phase of Liverpool Waters through.

They were originally banking on investment being from China, but that didn’t materialise as planned so it’s going to be a slower build.

It all depends if there’s the want for them and whether Peel can obtain the financing to push the next phase of Liverpool Waters through.

They were originally banking on investment being from China, but that didn’t materialise as planned so it’s going to be a slower build.
How long is it now that Peel have owned that land? It's got to be close to 20 years.

They've actually struck lucky with Everton taking the Northern boundary, I'm sure they'll be a renewed appetite for developers working south from Nelson Dock in the coming years.

You'd hope in 10 years the whole area has a completely different feel.