2022/23 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care what anyone says. It makes no sense to sell someone like Gray for relative peanuts of 10 million pounds when we'd need to replace him AND bring more attacking bodies in.

It just makes no sense. At all

Ideally we'd be swimming in options to replace him. How's that working out for us this window and windows past
When he isn’t turning up to training, in order to force a move to another club, it makes a lot of sense.

We’re getting 5x what we paid for him, after him being one of our more useful contributors over the last two years. I’d say it’s a very rare Everton transfer win, actually.

When he isn’t turning up to training, in order to force a move to another club, it makes a lot of sense.

We’re getting 5x what we paid for him, after him being one of our more useful contributors over the last two years. I’d say it’s a very rare Everton transfer win, actually.
I doubt he's on strike or anything, the likelihood is he's been told not to come in while it's getting sorted, no point in risking any injuries or anything.

It'll also be in Everton's thinking that there's no point getting him started on his pre-season for the benefit for a rival, especially one we have first up.

Not too bothered about this one. Adds some readies into the coffers and hopefully enable an upgrade on him. Little Willy maybe.

Not overly concerned about him leaving. Slight concern on who will replace him. Yes we are looking at Gnonto and Sulemana so hopefully have the right idea but I wouldnt put it past us to sign Ryan Fraser for £3m instead

Not arsed if he leaves but let's not turn this onto the player cos he's not been training for a few days, it's more likely Dyche has said "thanks but not in my plans this season" and asked him not to come while they get the deal sorted.

Think he misses it darn sarf to be honest. He has never really settled in here and it is best for both parties if he goes. We need a replacement though, surely they wouldn’t let him go without one lined up………………..right?

Think he misses it darn sarf to be honest. He has never really settled in here and it is best for both parties if he goes. We need a replacement though, surely they wouldn’t let him go without one lined up………………..right?
He's never played down south, unless you're classing Birmingham (his home town) as South?

trouble is its 5 x from a v low fee, which is still peanuts in todays game and we would have to pay much more to obtain the same experience and quality

Status
Not open for further replies.