2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that if he's still with Everton that he steps up next season and justifies his price tag and enormous hype. I will allow him last season as a settling in/developmental period. He needs to start impacting games now.
Corrected that for you mate ;)

He was certainly good for a young prospect. Which is why he is highly coveted. If you are judging him by those standards, then the price tag seems high but more in line with the inflation of prices today. If you are judging him as a finished product AFTER HIS FIRST YEAR IN THE LEAGUE, then yes you will be disappointed.

He was certainly good for a young prospect. Which is why he is highly coveted. If you are judging him by those standards, then the price tag seems high but more in line with the inflation of prices today. If you are judging him as a finished product AFTER HIS FIRST FRICKIN YEAR IN THE FRICKIN LEAGUE, then yes you will be disappointed.
Erm, calm yourself dear boy... no need to be testing the bad language rules eh ?

Played in the PL, impressed in the world cup, captained his country ranked 4th in the world, off the top of my head.
Literally all he did played in the premier league. Impressed in the World Cup against who Canada and a 2-0 defeat to Morocco, captained his country you mean passed the arm band for remaining 8 minutes of a friendly? Calm down mate he was average all season and that’s being kind.

seen glimpses of talent, consistency levels not there yes he’s young new league whatever. He went missing in quite a few games does some good things but also has a lot to work on something’s. I’m sorry but right now no matter how much potential he may have I’ve not seen even close to a £70m player honestly some of yous need to calm yourselves on him he’s not even as good as what Rooney was at 16 he was a freak as a kid tho imagine what his price tag would be in today’s market as 16/17 year old. I know totally different positions my point being age is just a number hence the likes of Milner still covering more ground than most his team mates. Camavinga is leagues above him and younger can also play LB if Onana is £75m he must be close to £140m rice older but again much better I’d say 2 years ago was still better than onana. Could be a good player but if we make any money on him I’m talking a clear profit of £10m plus then that’s good business.

Thought he’s meant to have flown out with the rest of the team. Haven’t see him in one training video yet…

Anybody got any news on him?
He posted a pic of himself on instagram two days ago one what looks like an American football pitch. And I believe he wasn’t selected for the Belgian team for the euro qualifiers due to injury.

So I’m guessing he is on a recovery program and will join up with the squad shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.