Transfer Rumour El Billal Toure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Traore is all baby oil no substance, this lad has the potential for much more so no they aren’t the same player
So you'd pay 40 million on the potential of a player who's played a few games after coming back from a major thigh injury? Oh for us to have the spare cash to take that type of risk.

Thanks for that but where else can I make a judgement off? And the video made by a teenager? How does that make it any less of a source for information? I assume you have scouted the guy and watched 10 or 15 of his matches. I would suggest that with an attitude like that you should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself. Oh and by the way have a proper read of my post it might help you to read it before you decide to jump on a bandwagon. If you're ok to spend £40m of an already limited budget on a bloke that can hold a ball up but doesn't score many goals then fine. I'm not given we haven't got the proverbial pot to piss in.
Judge him with your own eyes Houghty pal...What did we all do before youtube? Am assuming we've scouted him enough to pursue the transfer and spend a sizable amount of our budget on him, am also ok with us spending 40mil on him if it has been reported in 3 installments.

And hardly a stand out player for us,some clubs have more money than sense. If we had it to spend and he was with another club would you pay £60m for him based on his last season?

Hello davids. As a first season in the premier league and such a young age he did fine. I’d wager he’ll be even better this year.

Judge him with your own eyes Houghty pal...What did we all do before youtube? Am assuming we've scouted him enough to pursue the transfer and spend a sizable amount of our budget on him, am also ok with us spending 40mil on him if it has been reported in 3 installments.
That's a huge assumption, we signed a very tall midfielder who is average to poor in the air,so I wonder how our scouts missed that one.

Fair enough I may written that part poorly but it is more a passing comment. If a video exists out there of him scoring lots of goals then great but from what I've seen there isn't which given the nature of media nowadays is a pretty good barometer that he isn't a massive goal scorer. As I've just said on another post I want (if I'm spending £40m on him) for him to be a goal scorer not a hold up man. Perfectly happy to pay £10-15m for him but at £40m once again we're going down the route of overpaying.

Theres plenty of youtube vids on him in Spain and France...theres another posted above this post of yours. Also sites where you can watch old matches or highlights

Not at 20 million never mind 40. Adama Traoré on a free would give us as much.

EIther youve never seen Adama or El Bilal.
Plus the hugely inflated fee.

For someone youve never seen

They're are virtually the same player,just one is a few years older and runs into a few more blind alleys but would cost 40 million less.
Yep, comfirmed...never heard of him or seen the boy.
And hardly a stand out player for us,some clubs have more money than sense. If we had it to spend and he was with another club would you pay £60m for him based on his last season?

You dont watch football do you.

Traore is all baby oil no substance, this lad has the potential for much more so no they aren’t the same player

He's clearly never seen him play...

So you'd pay 40 million on the potential of a player who's played a few games after coming back from a major thigh injury? Oh for us to have the spare cash to take that type of risk.

You were posting that he was still injured for the last couple of days.

Until i pulled you up on your constant lies.

At this point i have to wonder why a Russian living in Valencia is posting on an Everton forum.

Hello davids. As a first season in the premier league and such a young age he did fine. I’d wager he’ll be even better this year.
Fine? I'd say average at best. If someone like West Ham want him for £60 million that would be amazing for us. But have a feeling it's just a silly season story. We need to be finding the young players with potential in the 5-10 million price range. Not the 30-40.

Theres plenty of youtube vids on him in Spain and France...theres another posted above this post of yours. Also sites where you can watch old matches or highlights

EIther youve never seen Adama or El Bilal.

For someone youve never seen

Yep, comfirmed...never heard of him or seen the boy.

You dont watch football do you.

He's clearly never seen him play...

You were posting that he was still injured for the last couple of days.

Until i pulled you up on your constant lies.

At this point i have to wonder why a Russian living in Valencia is posting on an Everton forum.
You've got me I'm an Azerbaijani living off Smithdown Rd.😅
You ever been to Goodison?

Just by his goals its clear hes a rounded finisher (both feet + head) and the stats i posted the other day show hes solid in the air so suits a Dyche style of forward.

Linked 12months ago so clearly have been monitoring him for at least 18-24months now.

Rapid and can play up top or off the right.

Not sure why some posters are either lying or comparing him to players clearly nothing like him.

"Why isnt Thelwell doing anything" lol

He's very young and didn't look out of place in the league, also had very impressive displays for Belgium. It stands to reason that now he's had a year to bed in, he'll thrive a bit more next season.

If I was another club, say West Ham who wanted him last year and have just sold Rice, I'd be thinking anything in the region of 40/50 mil might not be a bad deal, as if the lad lives up to his promise then he will cost more than that in a couple more years' time.

Obviously, knowing Everton, the moment Onana becomes what is today a 60/70 mil player will be the day that World Football recognises that transfer fees have gotten out of hand and we'll barely get the 30 odd mil we paid for him.

Just by his goals its clear hes a rounded finisher (both feet + head) and the stats i posted the other day show hes solid in the air so suits a Dyche style of forward.

Linked 12months ago so clearly have been monitoring him for at least 18-24months now.

Rapid and can play up top or off the right.

Not sure why some posters are either lying or comparing him to players clearly nothing like him.

"Why isnt Thelwell doing anything" lol

I mean has he actually done anything? Because nothing seems to be happening regarding this transfer.

If we can’t get coady over the line for £4.5 mill how are we affording £40 mill for this fella?

Stinks of a Bill Kenshite production of bollocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.