2022/23 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill, now is your time to put on the best amateur dramatics show of your goddamn life. The stage is yours, the curtain is about the lift and the spotlight is shining down. Be sure to cry down the phone, have a family member speak to them, journalists mobilised all the old tricks. They can’t take our Demarai and they must know that. He is too vital to us and only an offer too good refuse will prise him away.
Knowing Bill when they come over to negotiate, his hospitality will include a stage show of Team America World Police - The Musical.

200w.gif

I'm in a great mood. I'm just not completely delusional to think we're getting £20m+ for Demarai Gray.
His Transfermarkt value is 20m Euros. That's not the bible but they're not usually miles and miles out. It also wouldn't surprise me if the Saudis, in a rush to get players in, saw that valuation as a good guide to what they should offer.

I'm in a great mood. I'm just not completely delusional to think we're getting £20m+ for Demarai Gray.
You were acting like 20mil was 50. I wouldn’t expect 20mil off prem clubs. But off the Saudis anything is possible and as myers has tweeted, 4 clubs in for him and a good offer.

His Transfermarkt value is 20m Euros. That's not the bible but they're not usually miles and miles out. It also wouldn't surprise me if the Saudis, in a rush to get players in, saw that valuation as a good guide to what they should offer.

Forgive me for ignoring the values on that website made up by a load of yanks. I don't doubt they might try sign him over there but I do doubt it'll be £20m+

For some sort of balance Al Hilal have just signed Koulibaly for £20m who cost Chelsea £30m last year

Probably the only player in the current squad who could change a game for us. 35m is a decent price but who will want to join us, that can offer what he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.