The Everton Board Thread

Talking the Blues podcast was a very good listen for me today.

We need minimum three directors, so this amongst other factors holding up board reshuffle.

Also not aware that increased investment from MSP on the table, to cover both ongoing stadium development and providing a transfer budget this summer. Conditions attached, of course, and possibility of further investment leading to a majority holding within 2 years.

Their board nominees would also need to go through the due diligence / fit and proper persons requirements, parts of which would be complete.

Kenwright to possibly be incentivised to resign.

Looking at the end of June for things to begin happening.

A lot going on, and it seems we are now utterly dependent on MSP following through, both to secure a new board and to begin process of stabilising the club. If they pull out, it looks very bleak.

Kenwright should not take anything, if he had any shame whatsoever he'd walk and apologise to all Everton fans and take his ragtag disjointed board with him. Hardboard would be more useful.

After focusing fully on our plight and getting behind the team, my absolute rage and contempt for this cowardly disgraceful board is now in full flow and growing by the minute. We just can’t afford to delay and dally and neither can Moshiri -
Get the absolute leeches out of our club now.

I’m attending the protest on Saturday if there is nothing done and no news by then.

Seeing rumours about AJ Bell and George Downing being partners with MSP and will both be on the board. (On twitter and the esk has commented on the Bell link as being unlikely due to the stadium funding).

Ima assuming they are better than the current board but I know nothing about them.
Had a text today at half 2 today saying this very thing.

Shows how utterly Narcissistic this board are that not one of them has broken rank
And thanked the work Sean Dyche has done in dragging this quite frankly awful Everton team into safety,and watching the unbelievable fanbase drag this club by its haunches when the board have hung every single one of us out to dry hasn’t broken any of there conscience shows the level of there narcissism
A dereliction of duty by every single one of them.