To the wimps the cry “we’re down” for months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, if/when we struggle again, wait until the last ball is kicked before bleating like utter simps

It’s a disgrace, get a back bone and hold your nerve before chucking in the towel

Eff being with you lot in the trenches (and there was effing loads of you for months for two seasons in a row)

Soz, but it’s got to be said
kevin-bridges-kev-bridges.gif

Please, if/when we struggle again, wait until the last ball is kicked before bleating like utter simps

It’s a disgrace, get a back bone and hold your nerve before chucking in the towel

Eff being with you lot in the trenches (and there was effing loads of you for months for two seasons in a row)

People pay to listen to their pod casts too.

If we go into another season without a striker available, then I will get the new thread up again come August.

If no changes are made this summer then we're in big trouble again next year. But for today, it's just relief for me. I'm tired after all the stress.
Omg you actually started BEFORE the season begins

This is impressive

Mate, you’ve simped for two years and wasted your life! Please, hold up a bit before quitting again

You’re a nice guy btw but your quit vibe is high

Omg you actually started BEFORE the season begins

This is impressive

Mate, you’ve simped for two years and wasted your life! Please, hold up a bit before quitting again

You’re a nice guy btw but your quit vibe is high
I said this season was about survival and would be a relegation battle. We were one goal away from relegation until the 101st minute of the 38th game. It was very much a season where 17th was success, like I said many times. I wasn't wrong.

I'm happy and relieved today. Next season is for another day but we need big changes, and to make big improvements. That goes without saying. I dont think I ever want to go through such a stressful day watching Everton ever again. I'm shattered!!

You watch the team, you dont play for them. Get a grip

Status
Not open for further replies.