2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Play Onana at DM alongside Garner and we win. Its as simple as that.

Or, give Onana 2 pom poms and tell him to cheer from the sidelines Zat

The kid hasn't put a performance in since Feb Zat and I'm not sure today is gonna be the day where we can carry players. If he does play, he's going to have to seriously raise his performance level to a standard he hasn't shown anywhere near enough.

Or, give Onana 2 pom poms and tell him to cheer from the sidelines Zat

The kid hasn't put a performance in since Feb Zat and I'm not sure today is gonna be the day where we can carry players. If he does play, he's going to have to seriously raise his performance level to a standard he hasn't shown anywhere near enough.
Be prepared for a Zatmania attack

Tag me in bro, I got you

If we stay up he deserves another season with us making some proper buys and getting rid of the deadwood and Keane.
Disagree, If someone keeps you up it doesnt merit staying for another season.

Nothing of his CV shouts out to me ye he's the man to take us forward. Nothing
He was perfect for gang of scruffs Burnley but hes not for Everton FC

Dyche has been a failure and should be sacked once we get relegated. I don’t see us going through and we cant rely on Mina to fill the void. We need to stay away from English managers. Most of the fan calls were for lampard and dyche you reap what you sow my friends. These were idiotic calls and were off to the championship.

Had we went with Allardyce instead we would have been up and we wouldn’t be relying on the last game.

Whoever spray painted lampard in at the goodison gate needs to be back slapped twice. Brain was not working there.

Some of the replies on here. I'm not a Dyche fan boy and I'd have rather we had made the right appointment after Carlo than go through Fsw, Lampard and now Dyche. But he's got more of a tune out of these players than Lampard did and we would already be down if we had stuck with him. He's not the be all and end all but we're a club scrapping down the bottom. What do you all expect.

Some of the replies on here. I'm not a Dyche fan boy and I'd have rather we had made the right appointment after Carlo than go through Fsw, Lampard and now Dyche. But he's got more of a tune out of these players than Lampard did and we would already be down if we had stuck with him. He's not the be all and end all but we're a club scrapping down the bottom. What do you all expect.
I expect championship

Status
Not open for further replies.